FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mine won't be downloaded until tomorrow.

Not expecting much going by initial reactions on here.

I switched my PS4 off and then on again and the pace has picked up a wee bit. Still not even half way through though. Will probably take about another hour.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I've not liked it since 15 tbh mate. The camera angle, set pieces plus the speed make it alien to me. 

I hope to fuck they patch the game to iron these things out. The camera angle makes the 18yard box look like it's 2 yards. 

It has the feel of fifa indoors from 98 :lol:

Don't even think the waen liked it 

I don't really play computer games, but I've got a PS3 and one game, FIFA 15 which I bought two years ago and play once or twice a month. Anyway, I was playing it last night after the Champions League and seen on here that the FIFA 17 demo was out, so downloaded it and gave it a go, but I wasn't impressed.

FIFA 15 plays far, far better. The gameplay and the camera angle were the only differences I could tell and neither were an improvement. Even before kick-off, when the players are walking out of the tunnel, from what I could see, the graphics and players' actions were identical in both FIFA 15 and 17.

An up-to-date Rangers squad is the biggest selling point for me.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

PES already being described as best ever footy game in reviews across the board today

I'm getting a free copy of PES because I was excellent at last years... lack of licenses will be it's downfall though, even with an option file. No Bayern or Scottish teams.

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I'm getting a free copy of PES because I was excellent at last years... lack of licenses will be it's downfall though, even with an option file. No Bayern or Scottish teams.

Option file will transform the game because the detail is fantastic. The kits are better than some of the 'licenced' ones. Just shite for Xbox players as it's only PS4.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Option file will transform the game because the detail is fantastic. The kits are better than some of the 'licenced' ones. Just shite for Xbox players as it's only PS4.

Aye true, it does make a massive difference because PES still has that die-hard fan community who put the hours in to make teams look great. Even better is that option files now work when you're playing online, just a lack of stadiums and clubs I feel will let it down.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Aye true, it does make a massive difference because PES still has that die-hard fan community who put the hours in to make teams look great. Even better is that option files now work when you're playing online, just a lack of stadiums and clubs I feel will let it down.

It's piss easy now to transfer the files will literally take a couple of minutes.

The OF creators are doing Germany, Italy, Spain and putting us and them in it as well as other Euro teams missing so not all bad. The only problem really is the names wont be called out unless it's a city (Chelsea, Leicester ect).  

Stadiums is a bad one, there is triple the amount which was in 16 but it's still far too few. I know DLC is coming with Dortmunds and a few others.

FIFA will still trounce it no matter what, I just hope PES turns a few players this year so it makes EA actually improve FIFA instead of polishing a shit every year.