FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I like it.

Changed the camera to the default 16 one but other than that I like it.

Played that journey thing they let you have a go at. Smashed the objectives out of the park and then proceeded to give all the cocky cunt answers in the interview after. 

Pretty sure I'll only play the journey mode so I can give the worst answers possible all the time.

I had a go at that as well. I will probably give that a proper go on the full release. Set up 3 goals after I came off the bench. Everyone seemed happy with the performance but played it cool in the interview. 

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Its either this or pro evo and pro evo is complete garbage and none of my mates play it. Have to stick with whatever is being put on during drinking. 

I'll be playing it, got it pre-ordered, but I'll be pretty pissed off still if the full game is basically what the demo is like. 

22 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I like it.

Changed the camera to the default 16 one but other than that I like it.

Played that journey thing they let you have a go at. Smashed the objectives out of the park and then proceeded to give all the cocky cunt answers in the interview after. 

Pretty sure I'll only play the journey mode so I can give the worst answers possible all the time.

Can you get suspended then call a radio station the next day?

37 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Just read that ea access is only giving you ultimate team and a few chapters of the journey and nothing else. Fucking joke if true.

I play more ultimate team than anything else so it will give me a chance to build up a decent team before the full release!

Don't like the demo. Previous stated preferable camera angle maybe page 19? Works fine. Penalties and corners can fuck off. I feel individual brilliance is non existant. Ie menphis depay would cause near the same damage as Ronaldo, not free flowing enough, shooting slow and robotic, tackling too easy, body checks lenient, I could go on. 

I'm happy but not pleased to be fair.

35 minutes ago, HashPizza said:

I play more ultimate team than anything else so it will give me a chance to build up a decent team before the full release!

Thats fair enough but it should be the full game, not an extended demo! I gave Ultimate team a miss last year, just got bored of it and refused to spend money on it!

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Thats fair enough but it should be the full game, not an extended demo! I gave Ultimate team a miss last year, just got bored of it and refused to spend money on it!

They have added stuff this year like the squad builder challenges and the weekend leagues which will make it much more interesting!

58 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Nikos' base stats.  pace 60, dribbling 79, shooting 78, defending 37, passing 79, physical 60

Not too bad for a central midfielder but would probably be a 76 if he was a CAM in non-fut modes.  Still a tad over rated IMO.

Supposedly has 4 star skills too