FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

The premier leagues in fifa can get the highest ratings. I remember reading most of our players were lower 60's in fifa 15 because we were in the championship, and with brown being a gold, well if Barton and niko ain't it's a disgrace.

On 25 July 2016 at 4:38 PM, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

our striker running towards the camera grabbing fuck out of the Rangers badge. our right winger  with so much bigotry on the back of his top :lol:

Thats if he gets his position back . The tops due to get changed, I've got a couple in mind

On 25/07/2016 at 2:06 PM, The Godfather said:

They said the turning and ability to pull away like in 15 is going to be back for 17.

I hope so. I thought 15 was the best yet, was really looking forward to 16 in the hope that it would be an improved 15, and then it turned out to be a completely different game. It doesn't feel like FIFA at all. 

On 25/07/2016 at 1:58 PM, Mr Soprano said:

With regards to the turning, I feel using the stepover and Cruyff turn all in the one movement can take 2 and even maybe 3 out of the passage of play if executed properly mate. With skillful players, doing the fake turn works a treat as they do it a fancier and quicker way.

But what's the major advantage of getting past a player if a 78 speed defender can easily catch up with a 90 speed striker? 

Even when I win a game 3-0 or something on 16 it just doesn't feel fun. Every game feels a bit scrambled. Can't even do a simple cross without it always directing towards the keeper also.

I hope 17 is much more like 15 than 16. All the people moaning about fast players in 15 obviously just couldn't defend. It feels like 16 does the defending for you in a way. 

14 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

What does youse think RVP will be rated? 80 ish?

Al fuckin tell you wit he will be coomup de zone van William that's wit come on you sons of William a spent a year in jail in uttrecht n they fuckin hate fenland like you so does the morro cans. 

U get 2 year for assault in hollandaise n 3 month for a key of coke fuckin nuts

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Al fuckin tell you wit he will be coomup de zone van William that's wit come on you sons of William a spent a year in jail in uttrecht n they fuckin hate fenland like you so does the morro cans. 

tumblr_n0x5o4MiHf1skau18o1_250.gif

5 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

But what's the major advantage of getting past a player if a 78 speed defender can easily catch up with a 90 speed striker? 

Even when I win a game 3-0 or something on 16 it just doesn't feel fun. Every game feels a bit scrambled. Can't even do a simple cross without it always directing towards the keeper also.

I hope 17 is much more like 15 than 16. All the people moaning about fast players in 15 obviously just couldn't defend. It feels like 16 does the defending for you in a way. 

Learn the skills mate, makes it a lot easier. Use the big touch a lot as well.

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Agreed

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Learn the skills mate, makes it a lot easier. Use the big touch a lot as well.

Well 17 is nearly out soon, so I may as well just continue 15 for now. But when 17 is out I'll definitely try and get good at it even if it's still completely alien to me. But here's hoping the rumours are true that they're going to bring it back a bit. 

My style of play in every FIFA is counterattacking and sharp through balls, high and low. It's the way I likwe to play. 16 seems like it is forcing everyone to play in the same style, which is basically passing the ball a lot, and building it up. Some people like that style but I don't. FIFA still needs to cater for everyone's style of play. 

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Haha class wtf m8 ,bit random 

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:39 AM, Scott1872 said:

Does anyone have a pro club... Hottest free agent going :pipe: na seriously i'm pretty good, 90 CAM with 200 assists in about 400 games, though i like playing as an attacking fullback also.

Get one made, we can all join.