FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

3 games last night and then one tonight all disconnecting after the first 5 minutes. Think it might have been my router but not sure. Switched to the 2G connection wirelessly anyway and it worked after that. Played a few games. Was a fecking joke, cunts thinking im quitting after 5 minutes :lol: thankfully it was cup weekend otherwise I would have given up completely. 

27 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

3 games last night and then one tonight all disconnecting after the first 5 minutes. Think it might have been my router but not sure. Switched to the 2G connection wirelessly anyway and it worked after that. Played a few games. Was a fecking joke, cunts thinking im quitting after 5 minutes :lol: thankfully it was cup weekend otherwise I would have given up completely. 

There's a glitch going around which basically force disconnects the opponent hence the weekend league being cancelled.

1 minute ago, HashPizza said:

There's a glitch going around which basically force disconnects the opponent hence the weekend league being cancelled.

Might have been that then.

I noticed they've updated some of the Rangers players stats permanently. Fod up to 71, Mckay 70, Krancjar down to a 70. Noticed they have also changed waggy's hair to that grey colour and Krancjar looks a bit more like himself too :lol:  Toral is a 71 although I think I still prefer Krancjar and Hyndman is a 65.

13 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Might have been that then.

I noticed they've updated some of the Rangers players stats permanently. Fod up to 71, Mckay 70, Krancjar down to a 70. Noticed they have also changed waggy's hair to that grey colour and Krancjar looks a bit more like himself too :lol:  Toral is a 71 although I think I still prefer Krancjar and Hyndman is a 65.

For some reason they think Halliday is trying to grow an afro :lol: 

9 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Anyone good at direct free kicks? I was just thinking, I've never conceded a goal from a direct free kick and I've only scored once from one, they're fucking solid.

Worst year for them imo, scored one yesterday on Clubs, canny remember conceding from one tbf.

After winning division 3 and my first few games in Div 2 I`ve been on awful form lately. One thing that`s really pissing me off on this is how come everyone I play their players seem stronger and track back quicker than mine. I play 4-1-2-1-2(2) with N`Zonzi holding and Kante/Matuidi CM`s yet I was in games yesterday where players like Mertens were just bullying them off the ball. I also played a guy with IF Gray upfront and it literally wouldn`t let me tackle him and when I did it he either won the ball straight back or got a foul.

Problem in this division is that nearly everyone has a far superior team to me so I have to play defensive but struggling to make chances with just my narrow front 3. Will be getting Benzema for Gameiro as he`s simply not good enough in this division or the WL for me.

On 23/01/2017 at 4:01 PM, lidorfc said:

Anyone good at direct free kicks? I was just thinking, I've never conceded a goal from a direct free kick and I've only scored once from one, they're fucking solid.

I've scored a few and conceded a couple too I like Luke Shaw for them.

On 23/01/2017 at 4:26 PM, The Monk said:

After winning division 3 and my first few games in Div 2 I`ve been on awful form lately. One thing that`s really pissing me off on this is how come everyone I play their players seem stronger and track back quicker than mine. I play 4-1-2-1-2(2) with N`Zonzi holding and Kante/Matuidi CM`s yet I was in games yesterday where players like Mertens were just bullying them off the ball. I also played a guy with IF Gray upfront and it literally wouldn`t let me tackle him and when I did it he either won the ball straight back or got a foul.

Problem in this division is that nearly everyone has a far superior team to me so I have to play defensive but struggling to make chances with just my narrow front 3. Will be getting Benzema for Gameiro as he`s simply not good enough in this division or the WL for me.

I  can't get out of div 3 but win div 4 a lot as well so it's so hard to make the step up.

In form Modeste and Kane are going the job for me at the minute though.

Got Weekend League qualification for this weekend so I'm hoping that I do well.

Teams are:

Cech

Shaw

Vertonghen

Alderwiereld

Mustafi

Bellerin

Xhaka

Fabregas

Sterling

Shaqiri

Kane

And 

Fahrmann

Plattenhardt

Naldo

Hummels

Sokratis

Piszczek

Luis Gustavo

Thiago

Konoplyanka 

Bellarabi

IF Modeste.

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I  can't get out of div 3 but win div 4 a lot as well so it's so hard to make the step up.

In form Modeste and Kane are going the job for me at the minute though.

Got Weekend League qualification for this weekend so I'm hoping that I do well.

Teams are:

Cech

Shaw

Vertonghen

Alderwiereld

Mustafi

Bellerin

Xhaka

Fabregas

Sterling

Shaqiri

Kane

And 

Fahrmann

Plattenhardt

Naldo

Hummels

Sokratis

Piszczek

Luis Gustavo

Thiago

Konoplyanka 

Bellarabi

IF Modeste.

These are my two teams, the 4-1-2-1-2 just wasn`t working for me so changed it up a bit but yet to play with it as 4-4-1-1.

FIFA 1.png

FIFA 2.png

41 minutes ago, The Monk said:

These are my two teams, the 4-1-2-1-2 just wasn`t working for me so changed it up a bit but yet to play with it as 4-4-1-1.

FIFA 1.png

FIFA 2.png

Hann, Coleman, and Naldo are really good I packed Toprak (sp) but haven't used him much.

I bought Hummers and Thiago earlier today and have only played one game with them lost 1-0 gave a penalty away and couldn't break him down.

I won the league with Bournemouth, playing it on professional - Straight Edge Loyal would have said legendary..

I didn't use any financial boosts, set up scouting networks all across Europe and ended up signing: Iheanacho (loan), Fabian Delph, Caballero, Ings, Michael Keane (class btw), Augustinsson, Ayoze Perez (then sold him in January for 3m more than I bought him for). Michail Antonio and Kaptoum on loan from Barcelona for 18 months

I sold a bunch of cunts as well like Stanislas, Cook, Boruc, Surman.

I actually enjoyed it, beat Spurs to the title by 10 points in the end yet I still wasn't on track cause I didn't have at least £7.5m leftover but got like £200m for winning the EPL. The game is so flawed

7 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I won the league with Bournemouth, playing it on professional - Straight Edge Loyal would have said legendary..

I didn't use any financial boosts, set up scouting networks all across Europe and ended up signing: Iheanacho (loan), Fabian Delph, Caballero, Ings, Michael Keane (class btw), Augustinsson, Ayoze Perez (then sold him in January for 3m more than I bought him for). Michail Antonio and Kaptoum on loan from Barcelona for 18 months

I sold a bunch of cunts as well like Stanislas, Cook, Boruc, Surman.

I actually enjoyed it, beat Spurs to the title by 10 points in the end yet I still wasn't on track cause I didn't have at least £7.5m leftover but got like £200m for winning the EPL. The game is so flawed

:lol: 

19 hours ago, The Monk said:

FIFA 1.png

FIFA 2.png

Replace Toprak with Sokratis and CDM with Renato Sanches and get Poulsen upfront instead of Hahn. Boom! Yer teams instantly twice as good.