FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

Quick question, I'm about to be promoted to Div 1 so should get automatic WL qualification. However if a qualify now will it not count with a current weekend league active or will I just get the next one? Or do I have to wait until this one ends and then finish off the season.

Should be next week you qualify for.

21 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Just beat some pape on ut paddy bhoys with bheast badge ,was 2-1 down with ten men aswell ,get in 4-2 win

I got skelped 5-1 by a beast, who had IRA as his name, but Halliday in midfield - confused wee creep. 

Controller was bounced off the wall! 

Spurs are so off form from last week that it was really difficult on seasons. Managed to win the top league even still, but Man U are horrible to play against.

Ever get the feeling when you're playing someone with a stronger team that you know they're that good, but their players just see them out?

Ibrahimovic and Pogba's strength are unplayable, even their wingers are too strong.

On another note, was 2-0 down to Dortmund after 6 minutes, scored on 10, then 3-1 down on 16 mins...

Won 6-3. Dortmund are easy to play against if you don't allow your fullbacks to come forward... Helps when they're as fast as Rose and Walker too I suppose.

25 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Wallace is 72. 

26 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Seriously?!

I haven't played as Rangers for a while. Didn't realise we had any players as high as that.

Yeah my mistake,  was playing it at a pals house and his wallace was 75 in kick off but now it's been put down to 72.  Wallace is tied with highest rsted along with senderos with toral and garner below them with 71 then its niko with 70

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yeah my mistake,  was playing it at a pals house and his wallace was 75 in kick off but now it's been put down to 72.  Wallace is tied with highest rsted along with senderos with toral and garner below them with 71 then its niko with 70

Aye, kick off has that live squad form thing. 

On 20/02/2017 at 2:05 PM, Captain Hilts said:

FIFA are still pretty generous with Rangers' players' overalls in their updates considering how shite we've been this season.

If you mean in UT then the spl ratings refresh hasn't been done yet and probably won't be touched as relatively few people give a fuck about the league.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If you mean in UT then the spl ratings refresh hasn't been done yet and probably won't be touched as relatively few people give a fuck about the league.

Nah I never play UT. I meant in the squad updates they put out every couple of weeks or so.

Been yo-yoing between division 3 and division 2 playing the online seasons with Leipzig.

Won division 3 title there and my first game up get scudded 4-1 off Huddersfield.

Then 1-0 off Marseille who i never seem to beat.

But got a 4-1 victory vs Leeds and the cunt playing was in division 1.

Decided to play as bayern munich for bit, first person i sign is barrie mckay, hes up to 81 now. Win budis and the dutcher cup doing pretty good

So in euros, champions cup, league and cup. Who decides to be injured for a few months 2 weeks into February ? Neuer. 

Who decides their ankle is needing a holiday? My back up keeper. 

So now I've got no keeper bar a youth player at 54 who I'm in the process of signing and now whenever i sim games I'm getting pumped 5-0, 5-1 most games. 

Still top of the league mind you but damn is it annoying as fuck.

Also barries worth 40 million now 

15 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I only play clubs or co-op depending who is on. Don't touch seasons at all anymore.

Aye, I'm the same, clubs or play one a my mates at UT.

Don't usually get this bored of FIFA until summer, this one and the last one are the exception.