Sign in to follow this  
Skyson1872

FIFA 17 Ratings

Just now, The Godfather said:

:( 

I didn't like 16's gameplay at all

Dont get me wrong here, there are a lot of things different. The shooting mechanics and the passing mechanics have clearly had a lot of work done and the corners and penalties have been completely revamped. Penalties are ridiculously hard just now, will take practice. It was never going to be miles apart from 16 but I think they have done really well.

I love how close to Rossiter his likeness is. Other than the face, its got the tucked in shirt, black boots, hair cut, running style down to a tee :lol: 

Running about daft with the wee man getting stuck in :lol: 

19 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I love how close to Rossiter his likeness is. Other than the face, its got the tucked in shirt, black boots, hair cut, running style down to a tee :lol: 

Running about daft with the wee man getting stuck in :lol: 

The generic faces are brutal :lol: 

The generic faces are brutal :lol: 

They are horrible. And fuck knows whats up with Krancjars hair. The manager cutaway's are fucking incredible though!

Just now, FlippinEck said:

They are horrible. And fuck knows whats up with Krancjars hair. The manager cutaway's are fucking incredible though!

Are all the EPL managers there or is just a selection of the big clubs and the rest have generic ones?

Are all the EPL managers there or is just a selection of the big clubs and the rest have generic ones?

All by looks of it. They had Allardyce when I did a Scotland V England match. Strachan looked generic, didnt cut away to him at all. Ranieri and Klopp though when I did a leicester game looked great!

29 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Where can i get the beta for this? Is it on PC only the beta or is it a download for the ps4/xbox?

It's Xbox and PS4... Unfortunately to get it you had to sign up afew months ago. Then they randomly picked people..

21 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Can anyone who has ultimate team give us some card stats, or anyone just give a few stats in general like McKays pace etc

87 Acceleration, 85 Sprint speed, 67 stamina, 81 agility, 68 dribbling, 63 ball control

I don't think it feels like Fifa 16 at all. 

I think they've went all out this year. Upgrades across all game modes and the game play is a lot more satisfying. 

Slide tackling actually works again and pacy players are actually pacy again.

12 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Are all the players on ultimate team apart from Holt? I seen someone say that the picture I posted earlier of the concept squad was all there is

He may not have a pic yet. He had concept art in FIFA 15 after he joined. Had some really nice stats then though despite his low rating. Can't wait to use him. 

Skyson1872 likes this

26 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

anybody remember the time fifa early years  implemented a hackers tackle, when you pressed one of the top trigger buttons on the ps2 it would lunge at the player with a scissors tackle, you either get a yellow or a straight red.

man i miss those days

Tackling the keeper in FIFA 03 was great.

sugar_free_pizza likes this

2 hours ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

anybody remember the time fifa early years  implemented a hackers tackle, when you pressed one of the top trigger buttons on the ps2 it would lunge at the player with a scissors tackle, you either get a yellow or a straight red.

man i miss those days

FIFA 2002 I think was the last game to have that?  Games were so much more fun back then.

sugar_free_pizza likes this