FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

19 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I love how close to Rossiter his likeness is. Other than the face, its got the tucked in shirt, black boots, hair cut, running style down to a tee :lol: 

Running about daft with the wee man getting stuck in :lol: 

The generic faces are brutal :lol: 

Just now, FlippinEck said:

They are horrible. And fuck knows whats up with Krancjars hair. The manager cutaway's are fucking incredible though!

Are all the EPL managers there or is just a selection of the big clubs and the rest have generic ones?

Just now, The Godfather said:

Are all the EPL managers there or is just a selection of the big clubs and the rest have generic ones?

All by looks of it. They had Allardyce when I did a Scotland V England match. Strachan looked generic, didnt cut away to him at all. Ranieri and Klopp though when I did a leicester game looked great!

I don't think it feels like Fifa 16 at all. 

I think they've went all out this year. Upgrades across all game modes and the game play is a lot more satisfying. 

Slide tackling actually works again and pacy players are actually pacy again.

anybody remember the time fifa early years  implemented a hackers tackle, when you pressed one of the top trigger buttons on the ps2 it would lunge at the player with a scissors tackle, you either get a yellow or a straight red.

man i miss those days

12 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Are all the players on ultimate team apart from Holt? I seen someone say that the picture I posted earlier of the concept squad was all there is

He may not have a pic yet. He had concept art in FIFA 15 after he joined. Had some really nice stats then though despite his low rating. Can't wait to use him. 

26 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

anybody remember the time fifa early years  implemented a hackers tackle, when you pressed one of the top trigger buttons on the ps2 it would lunge at the player with a scissors tackle, you either get a yellow or a straight red.

man i miss those days

Tackling the keeper in FIFA 03 was great.

2 hours ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

man i miss those days

FIFA 2002 I think was the last game to have that?  Games were so much more fun back then.

Having spent a good amount of time online with it.. i'm not sure if i'm enjoying it. Some times it's great and flows really well, other times it's painfully stiff and frustrating. Finished 2 seasons and won the title in both so no it's not because i'm getting pumped. :P

Offline is very good though.

4 hours ago, Iakona said:

87 Acceleration, 85 Sprint speed, 67 stamina, 81 agility, 68 dribbling, 63 ball control

Sprint speed 85 :anguish: 

Should be 89-90 IMO. He's lightening quick

They always make low-star teams pure lethargic and slow, it's the only way they seem to know to make them poorer than the top teams. Peter Crouch out-pacing Tavernier etc

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Sprint speed 85 :anguish: 

Should be 89-90 IMO. He's lightening quick

They always make low-star teams pure lethargic and slow, it's the only way they seem to know to make them poorer than the top teams. Peter Crouch out-pacing Tavernier etc

Tavs rating is so bad.

Something like 78 Acc, 79 sprint and 72 free kick accuracy.

24 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Tavs rating is so bad.

Something like 78 Acc, 79 sprint and 72 free kick accuracy.

Jesus fuck, I don't understand how Wallace can be 72 and Tav only 68 considering Tav was statistically one of the best players in Europe last season in terms of goals and assists.