FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

My problem with career mode is that the training system is so boring and slows the game down, I know its a good intention to add that kind of stuff but it bores the life out of me and I can never be bothered with career modes after the first season.

Yeah career mode gets a bit repetitive and boring I agree. I like the transfer windows and building a team, then I get bored with the games. 

My PS plus has ran out and I'm not seeing any reason to renew it as I can't seem to get into any game at all atm

The new COD being a world war themed one is getting me a bit excited though as my favourite ever COD was World At War, MP40 was the best gun in the game by far 

6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Yeah career mode gets a bit repetitive and boring I agree. I like the transfer windows and building a team, then I get bored with the games. 

My PS plus has ran out and I'm not seeing any reason to renew it as I can't seem to get into any game at all atm

The new COD being a world war themed one is getting me a bit excited though as my favourite ever COD was World At War, MP40 was the best gun in the game by far 

Until Dawn and the Telltale Games Game of Thrones are free this month that's pretty decent.

17 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

On UT their stats aren't great. Just checked the ñew Mexicans they look decent tbf Dorrans still hasn't got his transferred card yet.

All bar Morelos are 70+ which is better than what we've had.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

But none of them are exactly usable particularly for FUT Champs.

The new Portuguese winger is slow as fuck and the centre back is the same rating as Senderos.

Not sure how the ratings work for UT tbh mate. Don't play it much. Just career mode for me. 

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Dalcio isn't as the Benfica B team isn't in the game, but the rest are. Candeias is quite decent in career mode. 4 star skiller I think. 

Don't use skills much really much rather pass a team too death. 

I like the heel to heel flick as your in a foot race though.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Don't use skills much really much rather pass a team too death. 

I like the heel to heel flick as your in a foot race though.

I use them sparingly, even though I suck at them. 

Bruno Alves is also decent. Currently the highest rated player in the Premiership.

I wonder if Alves' rating will take a hit even though he is coming off a good performance at confed cup. Would be standard EA.  I am hopeful that Morelos' rating will be similar to that of his TOTY FUT card. Jack may rise a little given sheep finished 2nd. As for dalcio, he was in a previous version of fifa by looks of it and wasn't rated to well. Can see him being 65/66. Dorrans should be decent. Fear krancjar will take a hit. 

16 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I wonder if Alves' rating will take a hit even though he is coming off a good performance at confed cup. Would be standard EA.  I am hopeful that Morelos' rating will be similar to that of his TOTY FUT card. Jack may rise a little given sheep finished 2nd. As for dalcio, he was in a previous version of fifa by looks of it and wasn't rated to well. Can see him being 65/66. Dorrans should be decent. Fear krancjar will take a hit. 

Alves won't change until he's played some Premiership games. 

2 hours ago, DeanMK said:

They'll be reasonable considering we've signed 9 new players so far.

Not really considering these player either had shite stats in 17 or were unheard of.

weve already been pumped out Europe by shit so I doubt any EA stat gatherer is going to be kind to us. 

35 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Not really considering these player either had shite stats in 17 or were unheard of.

weve already been pumped out Europe by shit so I doubt any EA stat gatherer is going to be kind to us. 

:pipe:

• 2 weeks later...