****The Official Rangers v Alloa thread****

OceanRain

Was really dissapointed with our performance, sure the league is won but why let us fans down with a show like that, when i seen the team today my forecast of a 6-0 win changed to scraping a 2-1 i was nearly correct, Clark offers nothing upfront and Zelalem ? well say no more other than poor. 

we need to step it up again or the final will not be pleasant.

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I want to like him mate . He oozes class at times when on the ball .However we as bears have been spoiled over the years with the Butcher and Gough  era . They had the vital ingredients ,they could thump and hurt someone in a tackle  .The were a constant threat in the air at set pieces and usually dominant with either centre forward they were playing against .

I see Kiernan moving forward and getting better .I just don't with Wilson .

I really want to like Clark too (off topic)

Wilson is good, he has lapses in concentration (not to kiernans extent though) and he has been better than Kiernan in matches. but overall the bad just outweighs the good which is a shame because he's been with us when Weir was playing. 

Kiernan is good at moving up keep the ball in play, I saw him do that today which fair due to him is good to see.