****Official St. Mirren v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Yet another uninspiring, lacklustre and negligent performance. If these guys are playing for a cup final place, we won't be able to put a team out! We don't seem to be learning the lessons - same errors, same shambles at the back. I've said it countless times, and I make no apology for saying it again - we're playing average to poor sides and struggling badly.

Foderingham looks like a weak keeper at times. But I think it's Kiernan and Wilson that leave him exposed far too often. I get playing it out from the back. But the keeper and center backs need to learn how to clear their lines when they're under pressure. 

We've been absolutely pish all over the park. 

Defence has just been woeful, hopelessly useless. 

We don't even look bothered in attack either, no movement, no creativity and no interest. It's fucking pathetic. 

Why do we get the ball right on the edge of the 18 yard box and still look for a pass rather than hit a dig, every single time! 

Im dreading the cup final right now. We are pish. 

2 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Thank fuck this is a completely meaningless game. :disappointment:

People need to stop with this shite. They are playing for Rangers, there's no such thing as a meaningless game. 6000 fans at that game today deserve far more than these guys thinking this game means fuck all. Even more so when we have a cup final coming up with the carrot of European football next season. That game could have a huge influence on our summer transfers and foreseeable future. Turning up to that in no form, low on confidence is far from inspiring is it? 

Meaningless my fucking arse. 

Just now, DeanMK said:

Foderingham looks like a weak keeper at times. But I think it's Kiernan and Wilson that leave him exposed far too often. I get playing it out from the back. But the keeper and center backs need to learn how to clear their lines when they're under pressure. 

The three of them are our biggest problems , we need replacements or competition for all three , one of them will cost us the cup final.

Awful performance so far.

They'll have had their baws booted before today and yet still cant improve based on that 45 minutes showing.

That's the worry with 3 weeks wait before the final, that they won't be able to raise their game then either.

Meaningless my arse.

Wes makes to many mistakes for my liking, luckily not that many have cost us so far however he isn't helped by that dog crap defence in front of him. If this carries on I cant see us winning the final, would love for them to just turn up for the last game of the season and wipe the floor with Hivs, however as of now I cant see it!

Just now, King Jela said:

We've been absolutely pish all over the park. 

Defence has just been woeful, hopelessly useless. 

We don't even look bothered in attack either, no movement, no creativity and no interest. It's fucking pathetic. 

Why do we get the ball right on the edge of the 18 yard box and still look for a pass rather than hit a dig, every single time! 

Im dreading the cup final right now. We are pish. 

We're hardly pish for fuck sake but we are currently playing pish, our current form is pish and that in itself is a major risk to winning the cup

Watching Rangers can sometimes be bad for your health.  Just want this Season to end and look forward to next season.  The recent performance would not be bad if we had at least been giving several youth players an opportunity.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The three of them are our biggest problems , we need replacements or competition for all three , one of them will cost us the cup final.

I also think as bad as they are they need better protection from our so called sitting midfield who is caught along with tav ahead of the ball far too often

Hard to understand that there is no pressure to win the game but some of the players especially the defence who are just not performing and playing with no confidence whatsoever

When the league was wrapped up alot of players have switched off into comfort mode

I think that some are playing expectant of a cup final place and that is down to the management not giving some of the younger guys a chance to come into the team & freshen things up a bit and keep some on their toes that feel they are un-touchable . just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

He was fouled.rob should have smashed the ball out of the pitch then halidays so called stinkin pass is irrelevant 

Halliday had the chance to get it to fuck as well, instead he's played a really dodgy pass back to an already shaky defence. Shocking decision making all round. 

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

I also think as bad as they are they need better protection from our so called sitting midfield who is caught along with tav ahead of the ball far too often

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Captain is the only one getting pass marks so far.

And Miller again is God damn awful.

world class midfielders are not going to cure their faults.