Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

42 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Another idea actually is setting up a red bubble store where merch can be put up for him - basically I could turn that Image into a t-shirt/ mug/ phone case etc. Because it's per unit the costs aren't amazing but you can set the margin at what ever you like. 

I think all you need to receive funds is a PayPal account - not sure it's ideal and if someone was to produce a batch of any item of merch the margin would be much better but this is no upfront cost so no loss

PM sent.

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Have had a reply from Sheffield hospital via Joshua's consultant stating they do not do thi VEPTR operation when they advertise it on the NHS hospital web site so was not very happy. Then we received a phone call yesterday from Sheffield hospital booking josh in for a consultation with the VEPTR team ? What the hell is going on with everything I do it's just a pure battle. 10 of February so let's hope the team exists lol. 

Good luck Mark and hope you get some answers.

3 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Have had a reply from Sheffield hospital via Joshua's consultant stating they do not do thi VEPTR operation when they advertise it on the NHS hospital web site so was not very happy. Then we received a phone call yesterday from Sheffield hospital booking josh in for a consultation with the VEPTR team ? What the hell is going on with everything I do it's just a pure battle. 10 of February so let's hope the team exists lol. 

Good luck with your 10th Feb consultation Mark I hope it brings you farther forward. :thumbup:

I am sure you will have already done this so forgive me mentioning it, but have you contacted your MP about Joshua ?? 

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Good luck with your 10th Feb consultation Mark I hope it brings you farther forward. :thumbup:

I am sure you will have already done this so forgive me mentioning it, but have you contacted your MP about Joshua ?? 

Yes but not much use she did say that she would help in any way she could but not done very much. 

31 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Yes but not much use she did say that she would help in any way she could but not done very much. 

Thanks Mark, at least you have been in contact even if not very much help so far. I would keep on at her, especially after you getting the consultation.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup:

I was going to bump this thread yesterday mate ..... but assumed that as the raffle was top priority at this time for gathering funds, decided to leave it for now.

But well done with your fund raising mate .... your hard work has paid off and will boost the Fund admirably.

Trust GB to do the right thing as usual ..... he definitely is MBE material ......:tu:

:UK:

Yes it is difficult balancing what thread to concentrate on and I was thinking the same as yourself last night about the Raffle one being the priority. 

Fantastic work by Big Al II and his friends. :thumbup:

Joshua not well again has bad chest infection and will be staying in hospital for the week, on iv antibiotics and lots of physio to try and remove all the snot from his chest. A little happier today but still not right, didn't even want his iPad so that in it's self shows he's not right poor wee guy. Will keep you all up to date as to how he is. 

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Joshua not well again has bad chest infection and will be staying in hospital for the week, on iv antibiotics and lots of physio to try and remove all the snot from his chest. A little happier today but still not right, didn't even want his iPad so that in it's self shows he's not right poor wee guy. Will keep you all up to date as to how he is. 

Wishing Joshua and you all well Mark.

:thumbup: