Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

21 hours ago, Zetland said:

Can't find a puffin (I like) with a Rangers scarf :rangers:

Get down to Sumburgh Head Z (still maybe a bit early for them), and take a wee pic and then draw on said scarf and take another pic of the sorted pic and then post it up. Simples :thumbsup: 

On second thoughts better to go with PCG's idea. :happy: 

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Get down to Sumburgh Head Z (still maybe a bit early for them), and take a wee pic and then draw on said scarf and take another pic of the sorted pic and then post it up. Simples :thumbsup: 

On second thoughts better to go with PCG's idea. :happy: 

Too early and too cold for them and me! Anyhow it's SMUHA so, need to avoid that area at all costs :lol: 

1 hour ago, mark adair said:

Yet an other good wee night of fundraising for Joshua £400 in the Joshua pot was a lovely night and Andrew the guy that organised it is disabled him self and is trying to do more to help out. Hat off to the guy he has been fantastic. 

Good week Mark.

This Event and @K.A.I's Raffle :dance:

8 hours ago, Zetland said:

Too early and too cold for them and me! Anyhow it's SMUHA so, need to avoid that area at all costs :lol: 

Yea it is too early and SMUHA seems to be a big event now, was looking at a few pics on-line. 

Anyway hope you get your pic sorted it should be a bit unique I would think. :thumbsup:

On 12/03/2017 at 11:09 AM, mark adair said:

Omg yet an other lovely donation from the EKCO RM. thank you all. Got to say you like rounding the number off lol. ?????⚪? £38,700 were getting there. Have yet an other charity event lined up on the 6th of may. This one is in Bolton via a guy I used to work with. We are looking for some more things for an auction so if there are any little things we have left over would not go a miss. Thank you all once again. Joshua has been doing much better this week as we seem to have got control off his tummy issue. Think he is just bloody hungry and the dietitian as they do think the milk is enough. Now on proper food so fingers crossed we can get some skin on those bones lol. 

:tu:

Just seen your post mate ..... busy elsewhere ..... great to hear Joshua is settling .... If I win anything you are welcome to use it in your auction if it will add value to Joshua's Fund.

All the best ... to you all mate.

:UK: