Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

If only our pal @piperpete could get these wee devil's S,  he would be over the moon. :thumbsup:

Its abuse !:tongue:

If only our pal @piperpete could get these wee devil's S,  he would be over the moon. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

4 hours ago, piperpete said:

:thumbsup:

I have to admit I don't have them either, but thought you would like them. :tu:

Cheers, I think i've found the culprit who keeps telling Pete's 'wee things' to go on strike  grin1.gif

f_peemanm_9982b75.gif

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Chris Smith has done wee Joshua well proud and hit £1000 just know on Twitter with his raffle. Big up to the guy what a wonderful thing he has started. The momentum has picked up again :ride:

:thumbsup:

Brilliant news Mark ..... let's hope this is the start of things to come from Twitter.

:UK:

45 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

King B also has his good points. :thumbsup:

How is the new twitter page going Mark ?

Very well still on the go and donations coming in all the time at the mo for the raffle Chris set up. Done a fantastic job. Trying to catch up after work takes a bit lol. Will keep you updated think it's finishing tomorrow but not sure as things keep getting added lol. 

2 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Very well still on the go and donations coming in all the time at the mo for the raffle Chris set up. Done a fantastic job. Trying to catch up after work takes a bit lol. Will keep you updated think it's finishing tomorrow but not sure as things keep getting added lol. 

Good to hear Mark.

I can understand that it must be difficult to find time for everything, just update when you can we are all just happy to hear from you when it is possible.  :thumbup: