Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

£41,245 of £100k goal

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

:thumbsup: :winnings::thumbsup:

:UK:

Notice the boost from all the Twitter Bears who donated from the semi-final raffle ... A special Well Done to them all ... and anyone else who donated of course .... great stuff people ..... :tu:

6 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup: :winnings::thumbsup:

:UK:

Notice the boost from all the Twitter Bears who donated from the semi-final raffle ... A special Well Done to them all ... and anyone else who donated of course .... great stuff people ..... :tu:

Great news BH. Well done guys :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Well done "William McAdam Loyal Rangers Supporters Club" who have just donated £100.00 on the GoFundMe page :rangers:

Thanks Bears - WATP.

They're a great bunch of guys based in the Ally Bar. If old Wullie was alive today he'd be proud of them for the generous donation.

9 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Bears, there was a good shout out for the wee barra on Rangers TV tonight in the second half. Big Al Mclaren talked about meeting Josh and the family last weekend and I feel that maybe the fund should have had a big leap from that but to no avail. Things still not moving as much as they should but thumbs-up to GB and KAI for the semi-final raffle which should help big time.

I'm glad they mentioned it this week with more information, I was a bit disappointed they didn't go into much detail last week.  I guess they didn't have much time when the game was due to kickoff.   5727.gif

16 hours ago, K.A.I said:

They're a great bunch of guys based in the Ally Bar. If old Wullie was alive today he'd be proud of them for the generous donation.

Very fitting that having started so many RSCs himself (Davie Cooper Memorial Singapore, Who Flung Dung Loyal China..  etc etc)  that one has now sprung up carrying Wullie's name and amazing legacy.