Jump to content
mark adair

Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

Recommended Posts


On 12/05/2017 at 0:01 AM, govanblue said:

:tu:

We didn't tell anyone, but we've not been bumping Wee Josh's page recently, partly because the campaign objectives are going through a transition right now, and partly because we need to get our Erskine Fund New Season Membership donations in to renew the S/Ts.

You can get an inkling of the changes if you read the updated main text on Josh's gofundme page.

So our plan for now is to focus on the Erskine Fund for a few weeks (till after the end of the month payday), and  then relaunch the Joshua campaign with an auction in the Summer.

How's that sound?

@Perth_Campsie_Ger :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I had read that, think the petition should be promoted tho. Trump offered to pay for Charlie Gard's op so I'm guessing he might have heart and look at the wee man's case.

I fully understand why you want to concentrate on the Erskine fund raiser but I also think we should get as many signature's on that petetion and raise as much publicity for it as possible considering every day the wee man grows without the op the closer he come to...... Genuinely too upset to say it but we all know the reality of what will happen without the op.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I had read that, think the petition should be promoted tho. Trump offered to pay for Charlie Gard's op so I'm guessing he might have heart and look at the wee man's case.

I fully understand why you want to concentrate on the Erskine fund raiser but I also think we should get as many signature's on that petetion and raise as much publicity for it as possible considering every day the wee man grows without the op the closer he come to...... Genuinely too upset to say it but we all know the reality of what will happen without the op.

Hi mate, I think if you made a new thread for this petition that would solve any confusion and probably get more signing it on here anyway. Spreading it on social media is also a good idea. 

That is just my opinion and feel free to ignore it. :thumbup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bears r us said:

Hi mate, I think if you made a new thread for this petition that would solve any confusion and probably get more signing it on here anyway. Spreading it on social media is also a good idea. 

That is just my opinion and feel free to ignore it. :thumbup:

 

Done it before you finished the post lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Done it before you finished the post lol

I think the old saying is 'great minds think a like, fools seldom differ' :thumbsup:

Good man. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signed and shared to Facebook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why am I getting emails from an energy  company after signing that petition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Why am I getting emails from an energy  company after signing that petition?

I did too, think it's legit tho. See my post pinned at the top of BD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×