Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

1 minute ago, mark adair said:

Sunday's donations were fantastic guys big thank you to everyone involved. Some good news to add I have had the Bbc and itv wishing to put the wee mans story on the telly so just waiting for them to come out and film my ugly mug lol. Also had the head of ford motor company phone my boss this morning after reading Joshua's story and would like to get involved along with the charity BEN. It's looking up guys they doors we were talking about in earlier talks have just opened let's hope it leads to some good things. 

That is fantastic news Mark, just read your post out to my wife and we are delighted at all that good news. (tu)

11 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Sunday's donations were fantastic guys big thank you to everyone involved. Some good news to add I have had the Bbc and itv wishing to put the wee mans story on the telly so just waiting for them to come out and film my ugly mug lol. Also had the head of ford motor company phone my boss this morning after reading Joshua's story and would like to get involved along with the charity BEN. It's looking up guys they doors we were talking about in earlier talks have just opened let's hope it leads to some good things. 

Don't forget your auld pals when you're rich and famous. :P

13 minutes ago, mark adair said:

:cheers:

Over the moon for you all mate ...... So good to see that there has been quite a jump in Joshua's Fund, I really hope it snowball's now.

:7325: 

I see the Kirky RSC's bucket collection has now been donated...

£510  

:21: :clap: :21:

I hope someone from here can give them all a thank-you tweet or facebook like or something. (tu) 

They're also on our RM Joshua RSC Hall of Fame which I'm sure they'll be very proud to hear. :D

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

I see the Kirky RSC's collection has now been donated.

£510  

:21: :clap: :21:

I hope someone from here can give them all a thank-you tweet or facebook like or something. (tu) 

They're also on our RM Joshua RSC Hall of Fame which I'm sure they'll be very proud to hear. :D

Not on any of these G B, but that is fantastic. :clap:

1 hour ago, mark adair said:

Hope Joshua is in "smile mode" when the cameras start rolling, Mark. No-one can resist that smile ?

Have you painted that walking frame yet? Wrong colour for tv coverage ?

Something good just has to come out of these developments :21:

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Hope Joshua is in "smile mode" when the cameras start rolling, Mark. No-one can resist that smile ?

:wink:

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

We are cool with the walker got s nice new blue one 

14 hours ago, mark adair said:

:dazed: This post is sooooo encouraging. 

16 hours ago, showtime69 said:

been a tight few months but get paid this Friday and had a spare 10er so managed to finally donate something

not much but hopefully be able to fire another donation over next month.

all the best in reaching the target and well done to the RMers doing all they can raising funds and trying different ideas

absolutely amazing effort

Thanks so much for your donation. It all helps :541:

Glad it is picking up pace. Seen on the news the other day that some wifey who used to be on emmerdale needs money for an operation and she raised something like 60k in a couple of days, then you have this wee lad struggling but all it needs is the right media attention and the money will come in.