Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

35 minutes ago, mark adair said:

All going well and Joshua is home for the weekend we should be having the itv over to film on Saturday and I just have to drop the BBC a call once he is home to. Will let you all know once it's done and what night it's going to be aired. Also had Manchester tv contact me as well so even more publicity. Thank you all for your donations tonight WATP. Love you lot there are no words to describe ?

Get his Man Utd shirt ready (tu)

There is something weird going on with the GoFundMe page. I made a donation last night (after Thomas Smith and before Irene Barber), at the time there were 811 donations. It took ages to appear, but it was there last night. This morning it has disappeared, there are two new donations but the number is still 811. I have checked my Paypal account and the payment has definitely gone to Mark, which is what matters, of course. It's a daunting total to be trying to raise.

33 minutes ago, wrongshapedballs said:

There is something weird going on with the GoFundMe page. I made a donation last night (after Thomas Smith and before Irene Barber), at the time there were 811 donations. It took ages to appear, but it was there last night. This morning it has disappeared, there are two new donations but the number is still 811. I have checked my Paypal account and the payment has definitely gone to Mark, which is what matters, of course. It's a daunting total to be trying to raise.

Soz for asking but what does your name show up as and I will check. I did notice it my self last night as it all went a bit mad dropped off then came back up cheers mate 

1 minute ago, mark adair said:

Soz for asking but what does your name show up as and I will check. I did notice it my self last night as it all went a bit mad dropped off then came back up cheers mate 

I used RM Wrongshapedballs. I'm sure I saw another RM name on there last night that has disappeared as well, but I can't remember who it was.