Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

6 hours ago, wrongshapedballs said:

There is something weird going on with the GoFundMe page. I made a donation last night (after Thomas Smith and before Irene Barber), at the time there were 811 donations. It took ages to appear, but it was there last night. This morning it has disappeared, there are two new donations but the number is still 811. I have checked my Paypal account and the payment has definitely gone to Mark, which is what matters, of course. It's a daunting total to be trying to raise.

Same here. I am still checking one of my payments because only one, not two is showing :541:

5 hours ago, wrongshapedballs said:

I used RM Wrongshapedballs. I'm sure I saw another RM name on there last night that has disappeared as well, but I can't remember who it was.

I think that might have been me. I used Zetland & then Shetland Bear, one is showing but the other has disappeared. :dazed:

Just now, Zetland said:

I think that might have been me. I used Zetland & then Shetland Bear, one is showing but the other has disappeared. :dazed:

I used Mr & Mrs Bears r us but I think I saw another RM name as well (not yours), but now starting to confuse myself so better stop at that Z.

:001:

I just read the story on the bbc from 2013 about Josh. I'd never heard of this before and was in tears reading it http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25244454 

I don't care if I'm being stupid asking but has that information been put out before? I obviously haven't read the whole thread but that's harrowing.

20 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I just read the story on the bbc from 2013 about Josh. I'd never heard of this before and was in tears reading it http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25244454 

I don't care if I'm being stupid asking but has that information been put out before? I obviously haven't read the whole thread but that's harrowing.

Wee Joshua's Dad (Mark) can tell you a lot more than the likes of me. I first found this story in an article by Marie Sharp who was writing for the Sun newspaper at that time. Joshua is now 5 years old so, the battle has been going on since his birth. 

The fund-raising has been a more recent thing through this Forum and we are all trying to do our bit to help.