Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

Payday today for some.  So hopefully we'll see a few donations this evening. (tu)

We've passed the £16k mark, so the next target is probably somewhere around £16,900 (tu) 

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair/

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

Payday today for some.  So hopefully we'll see a few donations this evening. (tu)

We've passed the £16k mark, so the next target is probably somewhere around £16,900 (tu) 

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair/

Sent u a message mate.

22 hours ago, mark adair said:

Joshua back home again we have stopped his antibiotics for a bit to give his tummy a rest from them. What an amazing smile we both got when he arrived back at the house, such a happy wee guy no matter what he is going through. Itv will be in touch on Monday so I would imagine they will come to the house to film. Will let you all know. 

Jeremy Kyle usually does an Xmas special for kids mate have you contacted him?

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Was going to email mr Kyle there and realised that it's the itv that is coming out to the house on Monday, I may just hold off on that and see what they say when I talk to them, as it's not just the news story they want to talk about, they also want to look at other angles to get the most publicity as pos so he may be one of them, I will certainly bring it up. 

No harm in doing both, if you have already emailed they might be able to follow it up rather than you relying on them contacting him?