Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

3 hours ago, mark adair said:

Try this link guys and let me know if it works thanks. 

Heartbreaking watching that! It annoys hell out of me that the NHS won't do more to help yet it allows health tourist. Thats a different matter tho. All that matters is getting you guys to America

53 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That worked fine this time Mark, thanks for putting it up again. (tu)

Do you think they (ITV) might be willing to to put it up nation wide so the whole country has a chance to see it ?

It was a good piece and well done to you and your wife for coming across so well. (tu)

:001:  https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair/donate  :001:

I will ask the question and see what they say

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

I will ask the question and see what they say

I have been told that the only way that it might hit the national news is if they have something agains the NHS. So leave it with me as I think the BBC my have that story I will let you know when I do. 

2 minutes ago, mark adair said:

I have been told that the only way that it might hit the national news is if they have something agains the NHS. So leave it with me as I think the BBC my have that story I will let you know when I do. 

Good luck with that Mark, you and your wife's efforts are outstanding. (tu)

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

What about the BBC coverage, Mark. Will you tell them they can cover Joshua's story but that it must be more widely broadcast?

Yes pal we are just waiting on an answer from a hospital before they do there story. Think it might be a bit nasty towards the NHS though. Not to sure so bear with me. 

9 hours ago, mark adair said:

Had a lovely conversation with Liz Kay from the Rangers disability team at the Argyll house today, she is going to do lots of things to help out with Joshua's journey starting with a bucket list and getting him on the Rangers website along with lots more. What a fantastic lady. I also put a good word in for every one on here and said what amazing support the Rangers family are giving. To you all YOU ARE THE PEOPLE and for ever in my debit can't say it enough but thank you all so much. WATP no surrender to you all. Spot of bubbling to my self here ???????

That is more great news Mark. (tu)

:541:  https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair/donate  :541:

21 hours ago, mark adair said:

Had a lovely conversation with Liz Kay from the Rangers disability team at the Argyll house today, she is going to do lots of things to help out with Joshua's journey starting with a bucket list and getting him on the Rangers website along with lots more. What a fantastic lady. I also put a good word in for every one on here and said what amazing support the Rangers family are giving. To you all YOU ARE THE PEOPLE and for ever in my debit can't say it enough but thank you all so much. WATP no surrender to you all. Spot of bubbling to my self here ???????

Bump for anyone who missed this great information from Mark. :peanut: