Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

2 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Has been a really good weekend guys looking like we have made £4000 has not been counted as yet so I will let you all know once it has been counted with the exact figure. 

Good to hear from you Mark. Bet you need a rest after this weekend :party:

4 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Has been a really good weekend guys looking like we have made £4000 has not been counted as yet so I will let you all know once it has been counted with the exact figure. 

:cheers:

Brilliant Mark ...... another big step forward ..... long may it continue.

:uk:

2 hours ago, mark adair said:

Looks like we're in the wrong business! :P

In the meantime, many thanks to Loyal Fund Member @SW3 who has been away for a wee while.  

First thing he did on his return was to fire £72 over to me for Wee Josh (now donated) as well as some donations towards our other causes.

- Always Remembers. :uk:

23010.jpg

41 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Not a lot we are going to send what did not sell up to GB for the auction he is trying to sort out I think at the moment. A lot of the things that were paid for were left with Joshua so we can go again. 

Good on them :541: I'm sure a lot of people would get more joy out of seeing Joshua get to America by raising more funds

51 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Not a lot we are going to send what did not sell up to GB for the auction he is trying to sort out I think at the moment. A lot of the things that were paid for were left with Joshua so we can go again. 

That will help boost our efforts here Mark and hopefully keep things going. GB will no doubt give it the push it needs. :dazed:

6 hours ago, mark adair said:

What was the final figure again?  About £700 or thereabouts?