Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

To fall for that nonsense, you'd need to be a complete ...
... Oh Hi

Aye vulnerable people will be the main victims but with some its just that these scams can duplicate your banks web page and all sorts. I seem to get a lot of them to my spam folder. I reckon old folks who are intimidated by computers could fall for stuff. If you have my old man's and told him he had to do something or else it would break, the old cunt would do it just to save his daft tablet, especially if he was watching a match. Its a good thing he's a cash in hand type of dude who thinks using switch is just cunts being flash.

BUMP

If anyone can notify the twitter Bear who started the 'We've got Joey Garner" phenomenon ..... could they ask him if he would give Joshua's Fund a wee mention and the possibility of Dave Clark contributing a percentage of any royalties to this worthy cause.

:uk:

10 minutes ago, mark adair said:

An other wee night in A&E. Joshua took an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he was put on yesterday morning so spent most the night at the hospital. He is ok now but think he gave Amanda a heart attack. 

Glad to hear that all is now well Mark .... :thumbup:

:UK: 

39 minutes ago, mark adair said:

An other wee night in A&E. Joshua took an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he was put on yesterday morning so spent most the night at the hospital. He is ok now but think he gave Amanda a heart attack. 

Sorry to hear Joshua had that problem Mark, but glad he is ok now. :thumbup:

17 hours ago, Zetland said:

Sorry to hear you have been back at A&E with Joshua. Did we not agree that you would keep him away from the ambulances, Mark?!

Hope everything settles down now and you have a lovely Christmas ?

lol I now think he got board and wanted to have a shot in one again. All sorted again just have to stay away from a certain family of antibiotics. 

6 hours ago, mark adair said:

lol I now think he got board and wanted to have a shot in one again. All sorted again just have to stay away from a certain family of antibiotics. 

I remember when I was a little girl I was in hospital at Christmas time one year.   I was most annoyed my parents came Christmas morning to take me home as I missed the Christmas party.  Maybe Joshua wanted to see Santa at the hospital party.   :happy:

4 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

I remember when I was a little girl I was in hospital at Christmas time one year.   I was most annoyed my parents came Christmas morning to take me home as I missed the Christmas party.  Maybe Joshua wanted to see Santa at the hospital party.   :happy:

Hi mom,

I saw you made another donation to Josh's page recently. :thumbup:

Do you want me to also add you to the Raffle Ticket Reservation List?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/302501-the-big-raffle-advance-ticket-reservations-here/

You're usually pretty lucky in our raffles!!

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Hi mom,

I saw you made another donation to Josh's page recently. :thumbup:

Do you want me to also add you to the Raffle Ticket Reservation List?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/302501-the-big-raffle-advance-ticket-reservations-here/

You're usually pretty lucky in our raffles!!

Yes you can put me down for 2.