Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****The Official Rangers vs Hibernian Thread*****

To the miserable bastards: cheer up - the sun is coming out, it's cup final day and it's a trip to Hampden for the Gers.

This time last year the only thing there was to celebrate was Mohsni going full Enter the Dragon mode on that wee Hamilton Palace ned.

Hope everyone has a suitably scintillating Saturday. Be good. :5260:

PS - I hope the hypersensitive crazies from the General Sports topic yesterday don't get all offended by the sight of any Saltires at the Scottish Cup final. doh

16 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

3pm kick offs are baws. Can't wait to get started.

20 day wait to get to this point up at the crack of dawn after a shite nights sleep and still having to wait til 3 but if we see the blue, white and red ribbons on the trophy as it gets held aloft by Waldo then it'll all be worth it.

56 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Buzzing for this now, and I'm only watching on the tele in my house! Fucking in to them Rangers!

Aye so am i, i'm watching with my boy and i've just started bevvying now,we're going to fucking hump them at least 3-1...........c'mon the Gers

Captain Hilts likes this

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Any word on the team selection, I was hearing Shiels was heavily involved in the training sessions this week which would suggest he will be playing? 

won't find out until an hour before the game...like every other game. 2pm it will be announced.

hammer93 likes this

1 minute ago, one55 said:

won't find out until an hour before the game...like every other game. 2pm it will be announced.

I guess I was hoping someone had spoken to Kenny millers neighbour:pipe:

More nervous over this game than the semi final.

Need to stop giving away set plays in dangerous areas because we just can't deal with them.

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Any word on the team selection, I was hearing Shiels was heavily involved in the training sessions this week which would suggest he will be playing? 

Ball, King and O'Halloran have been involved in the training sessions.

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

That must have been hibs fans. Surely the thought of hibs winning a Scottish cup would be too much to bear for hearts fans. The alternative is its a shite rivalry. Probably the latter

I'd say that was a hearts pub selling their souls to the devil to get a few extra customers in.

Rangers will steamroll these junkie fuckers,but still expect them to score,maybe even .get a penalty. Gers will still be too good for them and win 4-2. C`mon The Rangers!!!!