Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****The Official Rangers vs Hibernian Thread*****

I want Raith to put them out tomorrow. They will be hoping to win the playoffs of course but if Raith were to put them out straight away then it would just send them even further downhill a lot faster. They started off the season thinking they would be champions, then they Hibsed it, and couldn't even managed 2nd place and settled for play offs. Don't give them any hope. Crush them and let them rot away in the championship forever for all I care.

Having them get far enough to play Kilmarnock would be good for us because all their best players would be knackered.

22 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

That would be my preference too but I get the feeling that's becoming ever harder for them after the defeat at Raith who will probably throw up the shutters at Easter road and hit on the break and since Hibs have to go for it that's the smart strategy.  If Raith were to hit an early goal then it becomes even more of a tall order as they dig in even deeper and HIbs have to go all out even more leaving themselves open to yet another counter strike.

Then even if they do manage to negotiate Raith I would estimate that Falkirk are an even harder nut to crack.    

Is the next tie next week?

2 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Is the next tie next week?

Hibs potential schedule

Wed 4 May: Raith Rovers (A)QF play-off first leg

Sat 7 May: Raith Rovers (H)QF play-off second leg

Tue 10 May: Falkirk (H) (*if beat Raith)SF play-off first leg

Fri 13 May: Falkirk (A)*SF play-off second leg

Tue 17 May: Kilmarnock/Hamilton/Partick (**if beat Falkirk)Play-off final first leg

Sat 21 May: Rangers Scottish Cup final

Wed 25 May: Kilmarnock/Hamilton/Partick**Play-off final second leg

23 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

That would be my preference too but I get the feeling that's becoming ever harder for them after the defeat at Raith who will probably throw up the shutters at Easter road and hit on the break and since Hibs have to go for it that's the smart strategy.  If Raith were to hit an early goal then it becomes even more of a tall order as they dig in even deeper and HIbs have to go all out even more leaving themselves open to yet another counter strike.

Then even if they do manage to negotiate Raith I would estimate that Falkirk are an even harder nut to crack.    

No it wouldn't. Stubbs said that 2-0 was the worst score to defend.

Just now, Corky True Legend said:

No it wouldn't. Stubbs said that 2-0 was the worst score to defend.

Worse than 3-0?  LOL

RANGERS can win a treble on Saturday 21 May when they play Hibernian in the Scottish Cup Final and you can watch it in the comfort Bar 72 at Ibrox.  

Tickets are priced £10.00 per person and include a drink on arrival and a pie at half time.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/watch-cup-final-ibrox/

I'm more nervous for this one than any other game this season. Not that Hibs are anything great or worry me, however the thought of those junkie bastards ending the long wait for the Scottish cup after the entertainment they've provided us this year makes me feel sick. Europe would be fantastic next season and winning the Scottish cup against those wankers would be the icing on the cake of a wonderful season.

delparlane likes this

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm more nervous for this one than any other game this season. Not that Hibs are anything great or worry me, however the thought of those junkie bastards ending the long wait for the Scottish cup after the entertainment they've provided us this year makes me feel sick. Europe would be fantastic next season and winning the Scottish cup against those wankers would be the icing on the cake of a wonderful season.

Im the exact same mate.

Rangers_no1 likes this

25 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I've got this horrible, horrible feeling they're going to win, thankfully I'm usually wrong when it comes to predictions.

I think we will Dundee them 

I'm maybe over confident but there is no way those manky junkie bastards will stop us winning our first major trophy since our demise.the rangers are back and the spoon burners will be put to the sword just like that other shower of tarriers from the east end of Glasgow were in the semi.

Love situations like this, you find out what your team is made of.

Hope we see all the new recruits at this, should be an eye opener for them.

Just been confirmed by the manager btw

that Jordan Thompson, Tom Walsh and Ryan Hardie are unable to play in this one due to them not being registered (Since they were away on loan).

They are however training with the first team. 

On 14/05/2016 at 11:14 AM, Rangers_no1 said:

I am more nervous than the Celtic game because then I was just wanting a solid performance first and foremost , this time I would take a shitey 1-0 , if that makes any sense   

delparlane likes this