*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

Just been on the phone to Erskine for a blether.  They're looking forward to their Waverley Loch Cruise next week,

Eskine_Waverley_zpsq3zgveiy.jpg

and gearing up for their D-Day and Queen's Birthday Parties.

ration_packs_2015_2_zpssy6yctva.jpg

Meanwhile, the new Sporting Memories Room is almost ready for its official unveiling - they just need to get a few of their favourite pictures reframed and hung.

Managers_zpsdlewrbyh.jpg

Captains_zpshfthx4nn.jpg

Millenium_Ibrox_Framed_zpsm7cznfh3.jpg

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Just been on the phone to Erskine for a blether.  They're looking forward to their Waverley Loch Cruise next week,

Eskine_Waverley_zpsq3zgveiy.jpg

and gearing up for their D-Day and Queen's Birthday Parties.

ration_packs_2015_2_zpssy6yctva.jpg

Meanwhile, the new Sporting Memories Room is almost ready for its official unveiling - they just need to get a few of their favourite pictures reframed and hung.

Managers_zpsdlewrbyh.jpg

Captains_zpshfthx4nn.jpg

Millenium_Ibrox_Framed_zpsm7cznfh3.jpg

(tu)

Great news GB .... I hope they all enjoy themselves on their trip on a wee bit of nautical history.

:uk:

9 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

I feel dirty not being on this list. Will donate on pay day, next Friday.

The Season doesn't officially end until tomorrow.  Only then will we start chasing up any unrenewed members. So you're fine for now. (tu)

Speaking of renewed members, it would be nice to see some New Members signing up too. (tu) 

BTW folks, did I mention that the  "55" Medals (if available) will only be available to Fund 2016/17 Members. So if you want a medal at the end of the season, you'd better sign up now!

Many thanks to The Only Way is Up who generously donated 2 Cup Final Tickets yesterday, which were sold on to 2 Loyal Fund Members.

So that was a nice wee £50.  

But imagine my horror when I opened the envelope and saw a big green sheet of paper in there too!

Then imagine my delight when I realised it was a  £50 note. :D 

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to offshoreworker who had already donated, but has now stuck in another £65 to pay for an Erskine Rangers TV Annual Subscription. (tu)

I will remind him of this when he sobers up. :P

have to wait at least 2 weeks for that to happen gb :beer1: