*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

Greetings from page 7.

Those hivs bastards have got a lot to answer for!  :p20:

Very true GB, I hope folk do not forget about the importance of the Erskine thread and what it does for people who deserve some thanks and kindness. (tu)

Not sure if this is the right place but i've renewed my 2 season tickets today and you can use my seats for any games i can't make it up for. Unless we get the scum at Ibrox, due to various holidays, family things and weddings i won't be up for any home games in July, August and September so feel free to give them to a good home.

So - which important date is next on the calendar?

Clue:

5356b89076871.jpeg

And what do we plan to do about it?

Nothing.  As usual!   We're too busy running around like headless chickens! :P

Luckily Loyal Fund Member Keeps01 is cooler than the Average Bear, and has been working away in the background to ensure the smooth execution of the mission.

As we speak, 160 whisky miniatures, and half a dozen posh bottles of single malt are preparing for a bumpy landing across the water in Erskine, to provide much-needed relief for our troops on the ground

3_zpsa7538471.jpg

They'll look something similar to last year's donation from Keeps01 

happy_bear_zpsnafe46aj.jpg

And will soon be in the familiar battle formation...

1_zps37d7e212.jpg

Erskine_Park_Ration_Packs_2_zps0xb6lftl.

And ready for deployment...

4_zps491b091b.jpg

So Many Thanks, once again, to our Loyal Cool-headed QuarterMaster, Keeps01 - for singlehandedly supplying the rations needed to ensure another successful landing for the 4th Year running. :clap::clap::clap:

Oh, and if this Act of Bravery inspires any other Volunteers to maybe liberate an unwanted bottle of whisky from the depths of their cupboard, feel free to PM me. (tu)

On 25/05/2016 at 5:50 PM, surreybear said:

Not sure if this is the right place but i've renewed my 2 season tickets today and you can use my seats for any games i can't make it up for. Unless we get the scum at Ibrox, due to various holidays, family things and weddings i won't be up for any home games in July, August and September so feel free to give them to a good home.

Cheers mate. (tu)   

I'll PM you. 

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

So - which important date is next on the calendar?

Clue:

5356b89076871.jpeg

And what do we plan to do about it?

Nothing.  As usual!   We're too busy running around like headless chickens! :P

Luckily Loyal Fund Member Keeps01 is cooler than the Average Bear, and has been working away in the background to ensure the smooth execution of the mission.

As we speak, 160 whisky miniatures, and half a dozen posh bottles of single malt are preparing for a bumpy landing across the water in Erskine, to provide much-needed relief for our troops on the ground

3_zpsa7538471.jpg

They'll look something similar to last year's donation from Keeps01 

happy_bear_zpsnafe46aj.jpg

And will soon be in the familiar battle formation...

1_zps37d7e212.jpg

Erskine_Park_Ration_Packs_2_zps0xb6lftl.

And ready for deployment...

4_zps491b091b.jpg

So Many Thanks, once again, to our Loyal Cool-headed QuarterMaster, Keeps01 - for singlehandedly supplying the rations needed to ensure another successful landing for the 4th Year running. :clap::clap::clap:

Oh, and if this Act of Bravery inspires any other Volunteers to maybe liberate an unwanted bottle of whisky from the depths of their cupboard, feel free to PM me. (tu)

This is worth repeating. :D

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

Which reminds me - tomorrow is Waverley Loch Trip Day. :21:

Fingers crossed for some clear skies.

waverley-and-balmoral.jpg

And Many Thanks to Loyal Fund Member Taipan for paying for the whole shebang. :clap:

Eskine_Waverley_zpsq3zgveiy.jpg

All aboard for a good day we hope. :thumbup: