*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

16 minutes ago, govanblue said:

We failed.  And I blame you! :P

we're now at 124 Members, and counting...

AAh, something heavy has hit you on the head,  and you are not tracking original member numbers,  just renewals. So what number is a renewal target worth celebrating then?

@6superbarry6 @AGC123 @Ahorne82 @AlCapone @AljayBoy @ayrshireger @Bad Robot @BallochBear @Bandit Billy @bassettger @bbloyal @bears fan @Beaujolais @ben51 @Bertent @better than all the rest @bettertogether @Bigfc @Bil @bishopsgateloyal @blackpool blue @Blantyre Bear@Blinkyman  @bluenosebear1690 @bluepeter @Bluepeter9 @BluesClues @bluesteel @Brightside @brigtonboy @broxieman 

@BurdyBurdy @burnbank bear @Cairo1 @Carling1873 @Carsons Dog @charleyfarley @ChesterPerry @chris182 @crackedactor @crombie1873 @cruixranger @cumnockbear @Dan Deacon @dande101 @Darius72 @D'Artagnan @Dd3c @derrylogan @don logan @dougie76 @dummiesoot @eejay the dj @ex-guardsman @fanaticCR @feda16 @fermblue @FirrhillLoyal @FlippinEck @folkestoneger @fuckthespl @Gartsherriederry @ger4life_1872 @Ger77 @Gillster @gleem @HairyBeary @heathen fish boy @HeHaw @HG5 @Hoody @iain1712 @IBROX72 @Ibrox_Nights @Jasper Blues @Jean-ClaudeDarcheville @jim beam @jimgers @jintybear @JMac_88 @johntee @Johnny Dangerously @Johnnyren @juve78 @Kai_Johansen @Kaiser @kaiser1041 @King's Troop @legalbeagle @linfield1690 @livibear101 @Loyal-Bear @macmac @mearns loyal @mikekeith @mitre_mouldmaster @mus @my shepherds @nabeday @NamibianBear @nine4eight @North Rd @ofb1988 @OneDavidCooper @Orange&Blue @pans chosen few @PaulReid

@pcbear @Pennyboy 

@Phil @Pinmonster1872 @piperpete @Prince George @Pure_Quality @rab wilson @rbr @Redsox1 @RFCRussell @ritchieshearercaldow @Rmc54 @robg58 @sammy cox @sandyboyblue @Sea Bear @showtime69 @smibug @Sparkle @Spectre @spion kop @Sportingintegritymyarse @stafford @Steely @STEPBOY99 @StublueKPL @stuvah @surfsup @surreybear @swan @Teddy bear 1873 @TFP77 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples @The Dude @The Judderman @The Louden Tavern @The Man In the HAT @The Mongoose @To Be A Ranger @Treble99 @trueblue 4 ever @Twadugs @UpStepsTheHammer @Wednesday Loyal @whitey126 @wullho @Wullie72 @Young Conqueror @zabo2004

Dear Fund Member,

RM Erskine Fund Season 2015/16 is now officially over, Many thanks for your support - it helped us achieve a great deal!

You are now cordially invited to renew your Fund Membership for the new season (2016/17)

It promises to be a very fruitful season for the Fund - even more so if you renew!

You can donate here (any amount you like)…

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/paypal.html

(and please remember to PM me afterwards)

Please note, that unlike previous seasons, we will NOT be having a November Fundraiser, or an End Of Season Fundraiser, so this Start of Season Fundraiser will be the only official Fundraiser all season, and so we need to raise enough money now to pay for the whole season ahead.

If you think you have already made a donation to cover your season 16/17 membership – please PM me, and I’ll check it out.  I may have missed a few.  :P   Or if you've donated something else of value like tickets, season tickets, a memorabilia item etc, then let me know - I've forgotten to count such donations when I've been putting the list together.

Oh, and if you’d like to renew, but just can’t afford to, PM me and I’ll sneak you in when nobody’s looking.  :thumbup:

EBI_09_zps77etncm0.jpg

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

@6superbarry6 @AGC123 @Ahorne82 @AlCapone @AljayBoy @ayrshireger @Bad Robot @BallochBear @Bandit Billy @bassettger @bbloyal @bears fan @Beaujolais @ben51 @Bertent @better than all the rest @bettertogether @Bigfc @Bil @bishopsgateloyal @blackpool blue @Blantyre Bear@Blinkyman @BlueAvenger @bluenosebear1690 @bluepeter @Bluepeter9 @BluesClues @bluesteel @Brightside @brigtonboy @broxieman 

@BurdyBurdy @burnbank bear @Cairo1 @Carling1873 @Carsons Dog @charleyfarley @ChesterPerry @chris182 @crackedactor @crombie1873 @cruixranger @cumnockbear @Dan Deacon @dande101 @Darius72 @D'Artagnan @Dd3c @derrylogan @don logan @dougie76 @dummiesoot @eejay the dj @ex-guardsman @fanaticCR @feda16 @fermblue @FirrhillLoyal @FlippinEck @folkestoneger @fuckthespl @Gartsherriederry @ger4life_1872 @Ger77 @Gillster @gleem @HairyBeary @heathen fish boy @HeHaw @HG5 @Hoody @iain1712 @IBROX72 @Ibrox_Nights @Jasper Blues @Jean-ClaudeDarcheville @jim beam @jimgers @jintybear @JMac_88 @johntee @Johnny Dangerously @Johnnyren @juve78 @Kai_Johansen @Kaiser @kaiser1041 @King's Troop @legalbeagle @linfield1690 @livibear101 @Loyal-Bear @macmac @mearns loyal @mikekeith @mitre_mouldmaster @mus @my shepherds @nabeday @NamibianBear @nine4eight @North Rd @ofb1988 @OneDavidCooper @Orange&Blue @pans chosen few @PaulReid

@pcbear @Pennyboy

@Phil @Pinmonster1872 @piperpete @Prince George @Pure_Quality @rab wilson @rbr @Redsox1 @RFCRussell @ritchieshearercaldow @Rmc54 @robg58 @sammy cox @sandyboyblue @Sea Bear @showtime69 @smibug @Sparkle @Spectre @spion kop @Sportingintegritymyarse @stafford @Steely @STEPBOY99 @StublueKPL @stuvah @surfsup @surreybear @swan @Teddy bear 1873 @TFP77 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples @The Dude @The Judderman @The Louden Tavern @The Man In the HAT @The Mongoose @To Be A Ranger @Treble99 @trueblue 4 ever @Twadugs @UpStepsTheHammer @Wednesday Loyal @whitey126 @wullho @Wullie72 @Young Conqueror @zabo2004

Dear Fund Member,

RM Erskine Fund Season 2015/16 is now officially over, Many thanks for your support - it helped us achieve a great deal!

You are now cordially invited to renew your Fund Membership for the new season (2016/17)

It promises to be a very fruitful season for the Fund - even more so if you renew!

You can donate here (any amount you like)…

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/paypal.html

(and please remember to PM me afterwards)

Please note, that unlike previous seasons, we will NOT be having a November Fundraiser, or an End Of Season Fundraiser, so this Start of Season Fundraiser will be the only official Fundraiser all season, and so we need to raise enough money now to pay for the whole season ahead.

If you think you have already made a donation to cover your season 16/17 membership – please PM me, and I’ll check it out.  I may have missed a few.  :P   Or if you've donated something else of value like tickets, season tickets, a memorabilia item etc, then let me know - I've forgotten to count such donations when I've been putting the list together.

Oh, and if you’d like to renew, but just can’t afford to, PM me and I’ll sneak you in when nobody’s looking.  :thumbup:

EBI_09_zps77etncm0.jpg

Mate sorry, I completely forgot. Paypal payment sent.

25 minutes ago, jamess said:

AAh, something heavy has hit you on the head,  and you are not tracking original member numbers,  just renewals. So what number is a renewal target worth celebrating then?

We'e at 125 now.  Shall we say 200?

Also, a few of those listed above may already have donated - I haven't received the PayPal figures for the last month from Admin yet, so anyone who donated via PayPal in the last month, and didn't PM me, I don't know about your donation yet.