*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

All for a great cause which you organise mate, couldn't ask for a better way to spend my money. Or a better person to organise us to do this.

Is this some kind of double reverse psychology? :lol:

On 5 May 2016 at 4:07 AM, govanblue said:

*** RM Erskine FundSeason 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

mrbump.jpg

BUMP!

The RM Erskine Fund is a voluntary fundraising group funded by RM Member donations (and other occasional fundraising activities).

The money raised is spent as follows:

• Providing Rangers FC Products and Services to Residents of 4 Erskine Care Homes (eg: Season Tickets, Match Tickets, Hospitality Tickets, Stadium Tours, Argyle Restaurant Lunches, Rangers TV, Rangers Match Programmes)
  • Providing non-Rangers-related Recreational Treats for the Residents of 4 Erskine Homes (eg: Boat Trips, Restaurant Lunches, Christmas Party Donations, Palace Visits, D-Day Whisky Miniatures)
  • Supporting The Rangers Family - Rangers Development Fund, Rangers Charity Foundation, Rangers Ladies, Rangers Football In The Community.
  • We also support Residents of Hollybush House Hospital (Combat Stress) by providing 4 Season Tickets for their exclusive use, Rangers TV and Rangers Match Programme Subscriptions

The Fund has no running costs – (except the 6% PayPal fee charged by PayPal on all donations :( ). So every penny donated is properly spent and properly accounted for.

With over £42,000 raised to date (and spent very wisely!), we are now enthusiastically embarking on our 5th Season of Supporting Erskine Veterans and Rangers FC. It promises to be our most successful season so far - and that’s why we’d really like you to join us.

We launched this season’s new membership a few days ago, and the response from members has been awesome - We already have over 100 New Members before a ball is even kicked.

But the more members we have, the more we can achieve, so please join us. It's easy.

How to donate:

To donate to the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, simply make a donation of any amount you want via the RM PayPal Donate Page…

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/paypal.html

And then – VERY IMPORTANT – PM me to let me know you’ve donated.

Or alternatively you can meet at Ibrox and donate cash.

2700 of his majesty's best Thai Baht winging it's way to the Erskine fund. Well done RM

So I managed to get another 2 season tickets for Erskine today. (tu)

They're not as close to the other Erskine seats as I would have liked, and the view's not the best.

But on the plus side, they're right next to the wheelchair entrance/exit.

And they're front row, and by the looks of things, they don't have a wheelchair space in front of them, meaning a Veteran can be wheeled right up to the seat with no walking required, and hopefully even just stay in the wheelchair through the game if there's room and the stewards don't mind.  Maybe.

Total cost: £570

sw5.jpg

And in other news, one of our Members has a wheelchair season ticket.  He'll be going to as many games as he can, but will inevitably miss quite a few - particularly the midweek ones.

So any games he's not going to, he's offered the seat to Erskine. :thumbup:

I know at least one Veteran who will be delighted to hear that.

EBI_07_zps9su5r5t9.jpg

17 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So having just spent £570, now would be a good time to receive some new donations from New or Renewing Fund Members. :D

Our current Fund Membership is obstinately hovering just below 150 members.

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/paypal.html

Yes we could do with some more donations (tu) Can we please have some more to keep our Erskine friends attending Ibrox. :541: