*** RM Erskine Fund – Season 2016/17 - Accounts, Members, Donations, Discussion, Action

Anybody got any seats going spare for the next home game? (Ross County, Sat 4th Feb)

After a bit of a lull, we find ourselves in need of a few pairs of tickets.

If you can help out (it needs to be at least 2 seats together), then please let me know.

:tu:

@Ayrshire Blue @HG5 @King's Troop @Travelrug @Laudrup1690 @j1mgg @Crispy Bear @surreybear @SW3 @Bluepeter9 @Taipan @terry739 @Eaglesham Bear 

@Sportingintegritymyarse @mearns loyal

@bluewhitevanman @BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 @Sparkle

Hi folks,

sorry to bother you all,  but as Loyal and recent Season Ticket Scheme donors, I just thought I'd ask on the offchance that your seats are going spare for the game on Saturday.

I quite understand if they're not - who would want to miss Ross county after all. :p:

But If they are, you know who to call. :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, govanblue said:

@Ayrshire Blue @HG5 @King's Troop @Travelrug @Laudrup1690 @j1mgg @Crispy Bear @surreybear @SW3 @Bluepeter9 @Taipan @terry739 @Eaglesham Bear 

Hi folks,

sorry to bother you all,  but as Loyal and recent Season Ticket Scheme donors, I just thought I'd ask on the offchance that your seats are going spare for the game on Saturday.

I quite understand if they're not - who would want to miss Ross county after all. :p:

I'll have one spare if it helps 

21 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Hi folks,

Sorry GB, I'm using mine this week 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Maybe someone else can anti up one! If so you can have my two - I'll sit anywhere 

Not just a pretty face! :thumbup:

I could probably sort something out along those lines. Just needs someone with a single seat to let me know.  There are quite a few on my S/T Donors list - but I didn't PM them, cos I didn't think it through fully. :p:

8 hours ago, govanblue said:

Hi folks,

Sorry mate, all are being used this week.

I collected our £100 Rising Stars winnings yesterday too.

I added £8 to it from The Fund, and used it to buy another 4 Lotto Lines for the remaining 27 weeks of the Lotto Year

Cost = £108

So we now have 10 Rangers Lotto Entries per week.

16003259_1251090504976079_13761506213111

:rangers:

Many thanks to @SW3 who donated his Dundee Away tickets to The Fund. :rangers:

I've sold these on to another member

So that's another £61 in the jar. :thumbsup:

(We've put £30 of it to Wee Josh's Raffle, and the remaining £31 to the Erskine Fund.)

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

Aw Naw!!

No Another Home Cup Tie!! :p:

That's another £200 or so needed for tickets for Erskine & Hollybush House.

We may need to do some more fundraising.  It's a shame the PayPal's still broken!  

It was working a couple of days ago............unless you're drinking ma money. ?

On 12/02/2017 at 10:48 PM, thebooler said:

It was working a couple of days ago............unless you're drinking ma money. ?

That was a different paypal account.

The RM one has been broken for ages - which is why I've been going so easy on you all. :p:

No need to drink your money - have you not seen all the booze I've collected for "the raffle" ???  Drinks are on me mate! :cheers: