Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

How do you know? were you there? did you hear what was said?

Imagine prosecuting someone when you dont know fuck all about what went on.

Did you moan about big Dunc signing for us after he bloatered a guy on crutches?

Even f the guy was 'getting mouthy' (cringe) does it really justify what follows? Are you honestly arguing that the guy deserved that because him and the taig were arguing, by the looks of it? 

Just now, King Jela said:

What happened that provoked him to get the guy on the ground and use his head as a punching bag? <cr> 

The guy went down at the first punch and got hit again as he tried to get up. he was shoved away but then went back to carry on (could you explain who in their right mind would do that?) and got some more. There was obviously something said leading up to it but neither you nor I can know that. Your claims that it was unprovoked are hardly credible looking at the footage. Why did he walk towads the group in the first place when there was obviously something going on?

13 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

We can't sign him he has blatantly ignored the no exit sign on the way out, if he cant drive all the way round the stadium then he isn't fit to wear the shirt. (just pre-empting a couple of posters reactions to that).

hah cool, maybe its all lies and thats like debunking the moon landing

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Neil Lennon was praising our performance against Celtic a few weeks ago, is he a taig? He's actually said on his very own twitter that he IS a Celtic fan. There's no two ways about it. 

Because he was on national fucking television, he had to :lol: How many years ago was that? Rob Kiernan went to a game at Torbett Towers, suppose we shouldn't have signed him either then. Bet you were one of the ones that was bubbling when MOH signed just because his da supports them, ignoring the fact MOH himself was beaming with joy and pride at signing for us.

I hope Joey does sign, I hope he is successful for us and I hope he plays he for a number of years as long as he puts in his all every game, that's all we can ask for and as long as he does that we as a support should be behind him, a mans past does not reflect his future. 

43 minutes ago, minstral said:

Horrible man and if we sign him it will end in tears.

I will admit he is a loon ball, but he is a bit of a reformed character, can certainly play and has an edge to his game that we lack. I really trust MW's judgement and I will gladly go with him. If he can consistently deliver what he has got in his locker, no one will get near us and we will see who does the bullying in future and it won't be the opposition!

Just now, King Jela said:

Even f the guy was 'getting mouthy' (cringe) does it really justify what follows? Are you honestly arguing that the guy deserved that because him and the taig were arguing, by the looks of it? 

The guy walked away ffs, he got a few slaps, calm doon.

How do I know if he deserved it, I don't know what he said. Neither do you, glad you're such a innocent and would turn the other cheek, me, not so much.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Neil Lennon was praising our performance against Celtic a few weeks ago, is he a taig? He's actually said on his very own twitter that he IS a Celtic fan. There's no two ways about it. 

He was asked which he preferred , he said Celtic . Get over it , I'm sure that will quickly change when he walks out at ibrox

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

The guy went down at the first punch and got hit again as he tried to get up. he was shoved away but then went back to carry on (could you explain who in their right mind would do that?) and got some more. There was obviously something said leading up to it but neither you nor I can know that. Your claims that it was unprovoked are hardly credible looking at the footage. Why did he walk towads the group in the first place when there was obviously something going on?

How are they hardly credible? The taig is surrounded by people trying to calm him down and the other guy is just standing there himself, the taig walks up and decks him and keeps going like a taig ned would. There's no justification for it at all, the guy wasn't even trying to fight back. He was taking his punches and trying to cover himself. There is no reasonable explanation for that. 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Show me the quote from anyone at the club where they offered him a new contract.

Barton has been a bullshitter all his life.

Aw aye cause you have known him since he was born. Do you really think Burnley would let him release that info if it wasn't true.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Aw aye cause you have known him since he was born. Do you really think Burnley would let him release that info if it wasn't true.

Stop rambling ya fuckwit and show me a quote from the club offering him a new contract.

How the fuck you are allowed on this site baffles me.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

How are they hardly credible? The taig is surrounded by people trying to calm him down and the other guy is just standing there himself, the taig walks up and decks him and keeps going like a taig ned would. There's no justification for it at all, the guy wasn't even trying to fight back. He was taking his punches and trying to cover himself. There is no reasonable explanation for that. 

I'm beginning to think you're the cunt Barton was battering into :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Because he was on national fucking television, he had to :lol: How many years ago was that? Rob Kiernan went to a game at Torbett Towers, suppose we shouldn't have signed him either then. Bet you were one of the ones that was bubbling when MOH signed just because his da supports them, ignoring the fact MOH himself was beaming with joy and pride at signing for us.

I hope Joey does sign, I hope he is successful for us and I hope he plays he for a number of years as long as he puts in his all every game, that's all we can ask for and as long as he does that we as a support should be behind him, a mans past does not reflect his future. 

I was against MOH signing because I saw nothing from him that justified his signing, still haven't. The fact that MOH is a f***** himself didn't help things tbh. 

I hope he's successful if he signs but I don't want him anywhere near Ibrox. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Show me the quote from anyone at the club where they offered him a new contract.

Barton has been a bullshitter all his life.

You know you reckon they all hate him?

'He has been a credit to the club and to himself. He got clattered again last Friday when he started the move that led to the first goal. 

I suspect he has the most received the most fouls for every free kick given in our team this season. 

I hope he does stay for another season.'

http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?

I think I know who is bullshitting here.

3 minutes ago, daverfc13 said:

He was asked which he preferred , he said Celtic . Get over it , I'm sure that will quickly change when he walks out at ibrox

He got asked who he supported and replied 'I'm a Celtic fan'. He never 'preferred' them, he straight up said he was a fan. Hopefully he doesn't get to walk out at Ibrox as a Rangers player, he doesn't deserve it. 

Just now, Chineseboy said:

I fucking despise the man. The thought of this arsehole signing for us actually makes me think far less of our manager. Never ever ever the type of person who should pull on our jersey. Massively disappointed in this.

Stop being such a fucking two year old :lol: 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

You know you reckon they all hate him?

'He has been a credit to the club and to himself. He got clattered again last Friday when he started the move that led to the first goal. 

I suspect he has the most received the most fouls for every free kick given in our team this season. 

I hope he does stay for another season.'

http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?

I think I know who is bullshitting here.

Like i said he's that fuckin super they gave him a new contract .......nope wonder why.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Stop rambling ya fuckwit and show me a quote from the club offering him a new contract.

How the fuck you are allowed on this site baffles me.

It's being reported on sky sports that they negotiated but didn't come to.an agreement.