Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I was against MOH signing because I saw nothing from him that justified his signing, still haven't. The fact that MOH is a f***** himself didn't help things tbh. 

I hope he's successful if he signs but I don't want him anywhere near Ibrox. 

This will come across like I'm being wide, but it's a genuine question. What age are you?

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Like i said he's that fuckin super they gave him a new contract .......nope wonder why.

There is an offer on the table for a further year but he wants a longer deal. As I said its easy to comprehend when you have a grasp on reality. You clearly have a less than tenuous one; 'everybody hates him' you said, about as wrong as its possible to be but you carry on ignoring what the reality is. Can you explain how he became the clubs player of the year?

7 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I fucking despise the man. The thought of this arsehole signing for us actually makes me think far less of our manager. Never ever ever the type of person who should pull on our jersey. Massively disappointed in this.

Would be a dereliction of duty by the boss to fail to consider someone with so much ability, whose available, within our price range wage wise and is willing to sign for us.

Did you object so strongly to big dunc signing for us?

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Whit? I'm just telling you what's being reported by media outlets and not what's being said by Joey Barton.

Direct quote from anyone at the club offering him a new contract , no the media or Barton.

Can just see all the tarriers on here diving on their google..........

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He got asked who he supported and replied 'I'm a Celtic fan'. He never 'preferred' them, he straight up said he was a fan. Hopefully he doesn't get to walk out at Ibrox as a Rangers player, he doesn't deserve it.

I get where you are coming from, but it's got to be about the football and what he can do for us. For me the guy is a player, just a right naughty bastard, which has prevented him getting much further than he has. I just can't see past MW. He is a man of integrity and thus far delivered when it would have been impossible for most from where we started last season. He knows what he is talking about and I fully trust his judgment.

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

How are they hardly credible? The taig is surrounded by people trying to calm him down and the other guy is just standing there himself, the taig walks up and decks him and keeps going like a taig ned would. There's no justification for it at all, the guy wasn't even trying to fight back. He was taking his punches and trying to cover himself. There is no reasonable explanation for that. 

So why did the guy start walking towards the group in the first place and how did you miss his movement towards Barton just before the first punch? I suggest you stop trying to qualify as a Scottish journalist and report the actuality rather than what you think you want to see,

Very divisive signing, I personally wouldn't go for him as there is a lot of baggage and it's a risk but Warburton and McParland haven't given me reason to doubt their choice of player.

If he doesn't sign, no big deal. If he does sign then I'll back him. Simple as that.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Direct quote from anyone at the club offering him a new contract , no the media or Barton.

Can you provide a direct quote form Burnley that he isn't being offered a contract because they all hate their player of the year?doh

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Very divisive signing, I personally wouldn't go for him as there is a lot of baggage and it's a risk but Warburton and McParland haven't given me reason to doubt their choice of player.

If he doesn't sign, no big deal. If he does sign then I'll back him. Simple as that.

That's it in a nutshell mate. Won't lose sleep if he doesn't sign. Only hope MW is happy enough with the contract we offered!!

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I get where you are coming from, but it's got to be about the football and what he can do for us. For me the guy is a player, just a right naughty bastard, which has prevented him getting much further than he has. I just can't see past MW. He is a man of integrity and thus far delivered when it would have been impossible for most from where we started last season. He knows what he is talking about and I fully trust his judgment.

I agree with that. I just can't warm to the idea of signing Joey Barton though. I hope he is a success if he signs and I do too trust Warburton but Barton signing is a hard one to take. A guy like that doesn't deserve to play for us. 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

How often does a club publicly state that ya lunatic? 

5 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Would be a dereliction of duty by the boss to fail to consider someone with so much ability, whose available, within our price range wage wise and is willing to sign for us.

Did you object so strongly to big dunc signing for us?

Yep

Just now, sassaaaa said:

What a fuckin rocket..........

So you want direct quotes to counter something that you've made up! Well done I think you're about ready for blast off. 

Can you explain how he is their player of the year but they all hate him? In your own time Einstein.

10 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

So you want direct quotes to counter something that you've made up! Well done I think you're about ready for blast off. 

Can you explain how he is their player of the year but they all hate him? In your own time Einstein.

Can you explain why the player of the year and everyones best buddy was not offered a new deal ?