Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

Just now, ready1873 said:

Last Burnley game I seen he booting fuck out or Beram. Kayal. Haha.

Chris Hughton was asked about it and said it was obviously accidental, Barton responded to the accustaion to say he was sorry he was unable to defy gravity.:D

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Burnley fans far from detest him :lol: Grow up and get over the past, I suppose you don't want Lee Wallace playing for us since he was charged when he was younger? 

Fuck off , am sick of the club signing tarrier loving bastards , and this one is up there with the worst of them.

16 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

And you know for fact why it happened the full proper story? not the court story or the guy trying to get compen story the actual story.

These things dont happen for fuck all reason.

You've never heard of guys getting battered off groups of ned's for no reason? <cr> I find it bizarre that you're so willing to give a taig ned with a dodgy past the benefit of the doubt here. Really bizarre. 

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

They like him at Burnley, Michael Keane was very complimentary about him and he was obviously popular enough to be voted the clubs Player of the Year. You really didn't think that through did you?doh

So he offered him a new contract , naw thats right he never..........

Just now, King Jela said:

You've never heard of guys getting battered off groups of ned's for no reason? <cr> I find it bizarre that you're so willing to give a taig ned with a dodgy past the benefit of the doubt here. Really bizarre. 

You really didn't watch the cctv footage did you? 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off , am sick of the club signing tarrier loving bastards , and this one is up there with the worst of them.

See if they were Tarrier loving bastards, they wouldn't sign for us. How you can jump to the conclusion that he is one of the worst just because a few tweets is beyond me, considering the fact there are also articles and tweets showing he likes Rangers too.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Theres a 12 month contract offer from Burnley. You really aren't having a good time with this are you. He wants a longer deal, its pretty simple to understand when you actually have a grasp of reality.

15 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Two of his 'mates' are women. There is obviously some exchange before the guy walks towards him and Barton and one of the girls over react. Its over within a very short space of time and alludes to his well documented anger management issues but the guy isnt, just laying there as you suggest. the first move is made by the guy who Barton punches. He over reacts for sure but you needed to be there to hear the exchange leading up to the fracas.

Well that video certainly vindicates the taig. Well in Joey (tu) 

pfft :lol::lol: 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Watch the video, he's out with two birds and some cunt got mouthy and got clamped, A scene repeated in every town centre, every half hour at the weekend.

There's always a reason.

What I'm willing to do is accept that a guy from a background such as his who has been involved in such incidents is more likely to attract the kind of bams who want to have a go, what I'm willing to accept is that at 33 he's grown up , matured and probably doesn't put himself in those positions now, added to which you have his undoubted footballing ability and what he can add to our team.

On balance I'd say yes, sign him.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

See if they were Tarrier loving bastards, they wouldn't sign for us. How you can jump to the conclusion that he is one of the worst just because a few tweets is beyond me, considering the fact there are also articles and tweets showing he likes Rangers too.

It comes as no surprise to me that you think its ok to sign another tarrier bastard.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Burnely offered Barton a new one year deal and he knocked it back.  I think it was a few months ago but he did in fact refuse it. 

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

Watch the video, he's out with two birds and some cunt got mouthy and got clamped, A scene repeated in every town centre, every half hour at the weekend.

There's always a reason.

The guy got mouthy :lol::lol: imagine defending a beast even when the video shows there was no need for it. Amazing!