Appalled that they still presented the trophy on the park

Like pretty much all Rangers fans, I'm utterly shocked and appalled at the behaviour of the Hibs supporters today; Police Scotland's inaction and the SFA's weak response.

Rather than celebrate their teams' historic win, they chose to incite trouble. The fact that Rangers staff and players were verbally and physically assaulted and we had to take our players off the field shows what hooligans they are.

What really sticks in my craw was that this was all glossed over by the hierarchy and they pandered to the hooligans to then give them their trophy celebration. Had the SFA had balls and acted on the scenes before them, they'd have presented the trophy away from the fans, providing immediate punishment and makes the point that pitch invasions will not be tolerated.

Weak fucks. They must pay their carpet cleaners fucking millions to keep them clean.

It's a disgrace the sfa bows down to the hooligans it sums up everything wrong and corrupt in this country they should've been held and jailed every last one of them! If we were to sing any song with the words billy boys we'd be bang to rights! Yet these scum bags can assault players get away Scot free and still be allowed to see team lift a cup fuckin disgrace !!!

Disgusted it was allowed to happen, the person that made the decision should resign tonight after what happened to the Rangers players. It continues the myth that this was hivs fans just celebrating

Free card, next motherwell, or hiv's game we can go mental. precedent set, its a sad day when the real tims can conduct there selves better, 

that said theres no worse cunt than a converted tim!? 

I am sure William Hill(sponsors of the cup) would not have been pleased if trophy was not presented however if they chose to break or end their sponsorship contract due to this we may see some serious action as money talks.Will probably be soft punishment and sweep sweep for Hibs move along nothing to see.

I just got in just now and was pretty embarrassed to see that they actually presented the trophy at all. If anything it should have been done in the dressing room as a Cup ceremony in my eyes only rewards the idiots who invaded the pitch, as well as those cowards who attacked our players and staff. 

I totally agree. The Rangers board should come out fighting Monday and demand Stewart Regan resign from his post.

Its the sfa's own cup in their own ground and he must be removed as he could not guarentee the safety of our players.

If he refuses then pull out of the Scottish cup until he is removed.  

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I totally agree. The Rangers board should come out fighting Monday and demand Stewart Regan resign from his post.

Its the sfa's own cup in their own ground and he must be removed as he could not guarentee the safety of our players.

Regan would resign but unfortunately he has plans for dinner and can't make it!

41 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We should pull out next seasons Scottish cup regardless. The safety of our players cannot be guaranteed so fuck the sfa. 

4 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Our club should take the SFA to task over this. A gross error of judgement on their part and shows them up for the weak, insipid cretins they are. Whoever was in charge of the trophy presentations today, should be hauled over the coals.

I would bypass the sfa and go straight to uefa, pointless going to the sfa