Rangers FC statement

3 minutes ago, Brent2291 said:

Wonder if that idiot JFK1 is still cosying up to the hivs fans on their forum after what's happened. Realising I hate hibs as a club almost as much as I hate Celtic. Hope they rot in the championship and that one day Stubbs will finally manage to string a sentence together.

How can they make us out to be the cause of the problems. They have invaded the pitch, attacked Rangers players/staff and continued to run towards Rangers fans trying to start a fight. They have also ruined another turf at Hampden and broke the goalposts. Absolute disgrace but yet all I seem to see on social media is about 200 Rangers fans run on to the pitch after seeing they players attacked whilst the "security" did nothing. I'm glad there cup win will be remembered for this and nothing else. 

Great statement from us today lets see what happens. My pessimistic expectation is a small fine and a slap on the wrists. Would love to be proved wrong. 

If anything mate Hibs fans are more hypocritical than Septic fans. Septic fans basically admit they are hateful scum whereas their Edinburgh cousins call us bigots while their junkie neds who could have lead roles in Trainspotting 2 assault our players and fans.

2 minutes ago, Bris Koyd said:

If anything mate Hibs fans are more hypocritical than Septic fans. Septic fans basically admit they are hateful scum whereas their Edinburgh cousins call us bigots while their junkie neds who could have lead roles in Trainspotting 2 assault our players and fans.

They are both the same , bigoted catholic football teams.

6 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Best statement our club have made in years!

No cunt was missed, even went after the head of the snake (sturgeon). 

Superb. 

Glad they also mentioned Motherwell too, let them sweep nothing under the carpet!

The police were missed.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

They are both the same , bigoted catholic football teams.

The difference is that Septic sing their IRA songs and mock the deaths of innocent people whereas HIVs take the moral high ground and pretend to be angels until they're assaulting people.

Just now, Bris Koyd said:

The difference is that Septic sing their IRA songs and mock the deaths of innocent people whereas HIVs take the moral high ground and pretend to be angels until they're assaulting people.

Agreed but there is no difference , we all know what they are.

Excellent statement.  Would have been nice to see Hassan and some of the others named too, but I suppose the list would have been far too long.  Now there needs to be full follow-though.  Let's inflict maximum damage. 

50 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's a bit unfair! He will like it because it has come from the Board. He only argues with people when they slag players or ex-players because he is very passionate about the Club! I don't agree with a lot of things he says and he pisses me off with some of views but I don't think it's right to bring him into this thread when we are all united with the Board and their superb comments!

Thank you - and for the record it's a superb statement by the club and on point.