Rangers FC statement

Great - but having just returned from Glasgow (live in Worcestershire) ...am now focused on lighting up social media networks within my reach.... making sure as many people South of the Border understand what shite is happening... Adrian D at Talksport must be a key target for all of us...:wink::5536:

Just now, RD.1872 said:

I see Salmond has now came out and congratulated Hibs, surprise surprise no mention of the pitch invasion. 

Like in the last few minutes?

Wee Nic is probably getting her rugged munched and totally oblivious to whats going on elsewhere, while Peter will be listening to classical music and crocheting.

45 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

How much hatred did he and his cohorts incite against Rangers/us?

Bundles without fear of comeback or reprimand weekly, pot kettle black springs to mind, has that channel 4 cunt  raised his head yet?

Iain McGregor 10 minutes ago

"Right where do I start, 1. Yes the SFA should throw the book at Hibernian F.C. foe their fans behavior but they should also throw the book at Rangers F,C. for their fans singing religious bigoted songs throughout the match, as a football fan I found it offensive and watched the game with subtitles. 2. Yes the First Minister should be condeming the Hibernian supporters for invading the pitch and assaulting Ranger's players but she should also be doing the same with Ranger's F.C for their singing of these songs. 3. It is up to both the SFA and Police Scotland to react to this as this was an embaressment to Scottish Football, it is also up to the SPFL to now state that all supporters singing these bigotry songs at Scottish Football matches will cost their clubs money and point reductions it is time to finally weed this out of Scottish Football. It also up to the SFA to punish Hibernian F.C. and at this time I feel as a proper punishment they should be fined and suspended from next years tournament, if this was in any other country this would be the punishment for any club and their fans bringing the game into disrepute."

jamesMC 19 minutes ago

"This thuggish behaviour towards journalists and their families who dare tell the TRUTH about us being A DIFFERENT CLUB must be investigated and as many culprits as possible brought to book and formally charged. 

Certain media outlets have also attempted to distort realityand peddle the same club MYTH . Yes we all already no that"

jamesMC 20 minutes ago

"There must be a full independent investigation and certain other biased commentators who continue

with the SAME CLUB MYTH , the truth must not be distorted. 

YES WE ALL AGREE"

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7167712/Gers-hit-out-at-SFA-Hibs-and-Nicola-Sturgeon-over-Scottish-Cup-Final-mayhem.html

200_s.gif

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Iain McGregor 10 minutes ago

"Right where do I start, 1. Yes the SFA should throw the book at Hibernian F.C. foe their fans behavior but they should also throw the book at Rangers F,C. for their fans singing religious bigoted songs throughout the match, as a football fan I found it offensive and watched the game with subtitles. 2. Yes the First Minister should be condeming the Hibernian supporters for invading the pitch and assaulting Ranger's players but she should also be doing the same with Ranger's F.C for their singing of these songs. 3. It is up to both the SFA and Police Scotland to react to this as this was an embaressment to Scottish Football, it is also up to the SPFL to now state that all supporters singing these bigotry songs at Scottish Football matches will cost their clubs money and point reductions it is time to finally weed this out of Scottish Football. It also up to the SFA to punish Hibernian F.C. and at this time I feel as a proper punishment they should be fined and suspended from next years tournament, if this was in any other country this would be the punishment for any club and their fans bringing the game into disrepute."

jamesMC 19 minutes ago

"This thuggish behaviour towards journalists and their families who dare tell the TRUTH about us being A DIFFERENT CLUB must be investigated and as many culprits as possible brought to book and formally charged. 

Certain media outlets have also attempted to distort realityand peddle the same club MYTH . Yes we all already no that"

jamesMC 20 minutes ago

"There must be a full independent investigation and certain other biased commentators who continue

with the SAME CLUB MYTH , the truth must not be distorted. 

YES WE ALL AGREE"

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7167712/Gers-hit-out-at-SFA-Hibs-and-Nicola-Sturgeon-over-Scottish-Cup-Final-mayhem.html

200_s.gif

:lol: what is wrong with these people

1 hour ago, mearns loyal said:

Top class. It's now up to Bears around the world to get this onto their Facebook and twitter feeds so that people who are not  aware of what we're up against will realise what a bigoted little cuntry we have to compete in...

winging its way to Australia as we type

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I read the statement on another thread and about halfway through I began to think it was one of those posts where a fellow bear wrote a statement that he would like the club to release. 

Brilliant Rangers.

I thought the same. I posted just before you that I had to check the official site first.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

This is bullshit from English, I listened to his comments on BBC radio today, don't know if it's on playback but it was on around noon today, although he condemned the hivs support to a point he wasn't slow to blame the Bears for their reactions to the goading, he maintained there were hundreds of Bears on the park although he didn't actually see them, he brought up us singing TBB as though this was somehow as bad as a mob charging at a support with violence in mind. Chick Young who was there told the truth but English still defended the indefensible.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

A bang on statement. It's got every cunt, even the FM. I think war has just been declared. This will ruffle feathers from top to bottom across the land. The knives will be well and truly out as we have now clearly broken ranks with the political agenda against us and not before time. We can of course expect plenty of incoming, but after making a statement like that we cannot back down and I do hope we continue to make the play and keep these cunts on the back foot to our full satisfaction.

I'm voting YES on this one!

yep, it's Derry's walls time. We've locked the gates and the cry is No Surrender.

Never thought I would see the day again our board stood up for us but this statement is outstanding. Long may it continue that our club starts fighting for our place in this cesspit of a country and retaliate when necessary.

Our fans sing songs and let off smoke bombs but we are not fucking hooligans who rampage on the pitch yet we are the ones raped by all when it happens, about time it was said that dual standards in this pissant country is outrageous.

If I had a say I would certainly be going to UEFA and demanding action as our corrupt little cabal will just cover their own arses.