Rangers FC statement

5 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Totally agree, the stakes have been raised big style.  However, as well as resolve our fans will need to be disciplined.  The mhedia will be all out to shove the club's words down our own throat if we are not.  As per normal, there will be plenty of spurious and exaggerated attempts to paint us in a bad light.  All of us need to avoid playing into their hands and make it easy for them.

Bang on with that. We need more than ever to play the smart game. I think next season will be rather explosive in more ways than one. We will be booted and baited at every ground we play.

Just now, ben51 said:

Cunt doesn't know the difference between Aston Villa and West Ham. He's clueless. 

Lol yeah. In terms of the actual football he clearly is.

He'll know what's on his twitter and of this kind of current affair though, and if he doesn't know that he's an idiot... Hmm, well, now that I think of it, I guess I wouldn't put it past him not to know what's in his twitter or of this kind of current affair.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Lol yeah. In terms of the actual football he clearly is.

He'll know what's on his twitter and of this kind of current affair though, and if he doesn't know that he's an idiot... Hmm, well, now that I think of it, I guess I wouldn't put it past him not to know what's in his twitter or of this kind of current affair.

I didn't even need to post, you just knew I was right in the end. :pipe: 

15 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

We have to be very careful with what we do at boardroom level, warburton is a highly intelligent man as well as a top coach, hope the people who run our club realise this

Do you not agree with the statement?

17 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

We have to be very careful with what we do at boardroom level, warburton is a highly intelligent man as well as a top coach, hope the people who run our club realise this

This is bigger than individual players, even the manager.  This is about finally squaring up to our enemies,  and not accepting sweep sweep.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Bang on with that. We need more than ever to play the smart game. I think next season will be rather explosive in more ways than one. We will be booted and baited at every ground we play.

It was always going to be that way mate whether yesterday happened or not.

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

My eyes genuinely watered a little reading that. Finally, our club will fucking fight for us and our players. Inch fucking perfect. 

I contacted the club and thanked them for taking a stand as well as saying a few other things, probably wont be read but I felt obliged to after reading the statement. I feel like part of my family has been hurt after all this. I feel much closer to the club and other fans.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Warbiola said:

All I am saying is don't play games with Warburton, he will walk. Believe me, I know this.

In what way were the board playing games with him? It seemed like he was as angry as them with the scenes yesterday.

All I am saying is don't play games with Warburton, he will walk. Believe me, I know this.

I dont understand what games are being played. I don't think this is about Warburton. It's about for once standing up to our enemies and telling them we won't be bullied any more.

Might be an unpopular opinion here, but they goes way beyond Warburton, this season or the next 5 seasons.

If we let this go, we are sitting ducks for every biased official, journalist or politician who feels like having a kick at us.

Time to stand up and be counted.