Rangers FC statement

2 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Might be an unpopular opinion here, but they goes way beyond Warburton, this season or the next 5 seasons.

If we let this go, we are sitting ducks for every biased official, journalist or politician who feels like having a kick at us.

Time to stand up and be counted.

Think your with us all on this one

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I dont understand what games are being played. I don't think this is about Warburton. It's about for once standing up to our enemies and telling them we won't be bullied any more.

When I read the statement I got a sickening feeling in my stomach of the Green days, a lot of the statement it correct but some is cringeworthy

1 minute ago, Warbiola said:

When I read the statement I got a sickening feeling in my stomach of the Green days, a lot of the statement it correct but some is cringeworthy

What bits seem cringeworthy ?

1 hour ago, RD.1872 said:

I see Salmond has now came out and congratulated Hibs, surprise surprise no mention of the pitch invasion. 

Salmond supports hertz, & and any team that plays Rangers.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Warbiola said:

Watch this space with Mark, I am closer to the situation than you think. I won't post on here again. Enjoy your night bears!

Clearly a Hivs fan, could have made it less obvious by changing your location you twat.

5 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

Watch this space with Mark, I am closer to the situation than you think. I won't post on here again. Enjoy your night bears!

Enjoy the championship next season and enjoy feeling the pinch of zero TV interest in your league now the Bears and back in the top flight where we belong,

Winning the cup only masks the fact that your diddy team can't get promotion and will rot away in the lower leagues.

7 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

The only thing your close to is your fathers cock!!

8 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

You're at it.  MW may walk away from Scotland after the violence that was subjected on his team and friend/right hand man yesterday but he wouldn't walk away on the basis of the statement tonight.