MarathonMan

Rangers FC statement

1 minute ago, Warbiola said:

All I am saying is don't play games with Warburton, he will walk. Believe me, I know this.

Might be an unpopular opinion here, but they goes way beyond Warburton, this season or the next 5 seasons.

If we let this go, we are sitting ducks for every biased official, journalist or politician who feels like having a kick at us.

Time to stand up and be counted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Might be an unpopular opinion here, but they goes way beyond Warburton, this season or the next 5 seasons.

If we let this go, we are sitting ducks for every biased official, journalist or politician who feels like having a kick at us.

Time to stand up and be counted.

Think your with us all on this one

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I dont understand what games are being played. I don't think this is about Warburton. It's about for once standing up to our enemies and telling them we won't be bullied any more.

When I read the statement I got a sickening feeling in my stomach of the Green days, a lot of the statement it correct but some is cringeworthy

• Like 1

Watch this space with Mark, I am closer to the situation than you think. I won't post on here again. Enjoy your night bears!

When I read the statement I got a sickening feeling in my stomach of the Green days, a lot of the statement it correct but some is cringeworthy

What bits seem cringeworthy ?

1 hour ago, RD.1872 said:

I see Salmond has now came out and congratulated Hibs, surprise surprise no mention of the pitch invasion. 

Salmond supports hertz, & and any team that plays Rangers.

Just now, Warbiola said:

Watch this space with Mark, I  closer to the situation than you think. I won't post on here again. Enjoy your night bears!

You get yourself tae fuck..And don't come back ya low life fuck wit...

• Like 2

I'm only slightly disappointed they didn't sign it off with FTP WATP BJK 1690

Other than that brilliant statement

:D

2 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

A bit far too obvious Timmy

• Like 1

Guest Lloyd72

Watch this space with Mark, I am closer to the situation than you think. I won't post on here again. Enjoy your night bears!

Clearly a Hivs fan, could have made it less obvious by changing your location you twat.

1 minute ago, jamess said:

A bit far too obvious Timmy

THIS! - block this twat! :mad:

7 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

The only thing your close to is your fathers cock!!

5 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

Enjoy the championship next season and enjoy feeling the pinch of zero TV interest in your league now the Bears and back in the top flight where we belong,

Winning the cup only masks the fact that your diddy team can't get promotion and will rot away in the lower leagues.

9 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

Which parts were cringeworthy?

13 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

Not even trying.

8 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

You're at it.  MW may walk away from Scotland after the violence that was subjected on his team and friend/right hand man yesterday but he wouldn't walk away on the basis of the statement tonight.  

You can always spot the scum fans they always call players and Managers by their first names like they are their best pal.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Warbiola said:

Bye cunt.

• Like 2

Just now, gogzy said:

Bi cunt.

Fs gogzy you homophobe

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Fs gogzy you homophobe

:lol:  had to check my post there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Squirm you horrible cunt , fucking squirm 

hopefully this is the end of the dignified silence