Rangers FC statement

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

No condemnation on his twitter feed but then this cunt pipes up with this! Him and Cosgrove are actually somewhere in Aberdeen going to be discussing Hampden events too! Fucks sake!

Spiers really loves being the scums Flufferboy.

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

You'll love it mate. We get free reign of the wine cellar, getting smashed tonight.

:lol:

I said all along that if they proved me wrong I would admit it.  This is me admitting it.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

No condemnation on his twitter feed but then this cunt pipes up with this! Him and Cosgrove are actually somewhere in Aberdeen going to be discussing Hampden events too! Fucks sake!

Hmm. Play the man. Makes sense.

It's not clunking or verbose at all, btw.

8 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I was one of the people that didn't trust our new board coming in.  They have proved me wrong at pretty much every turn.  I am alomst completely converted to the kingaling camp :P

We haven't had custodians of our club who have been prepared to say it like it is for a long, long time.

There's been too much talk of bigotry in Scotland ignoring the latent bigotry the rest of Scottish football festers inside of them, an irrational hatred of Rangers and our support. It's bred into them, reading forums, trying to fit in with others ideals etc

There was a bloke I grew up with, had no interest in football at all till into his 30's when he started to follow hibs because his brother went. I haven't seen him for years but the last time I saw him, it was H** this, H** that. It's pure and unadulterated bigotry, like apartheid, they can't see it because it's what they believe.

Not a word or comma out of place in that. Hits every target with facts and common sense. I bet Sturgeon says nothing more about the disgraceful events. There must be pressure applied on Petrie to resign after the most grovelling apology its possible to give. The smug look on his face from last night will be a distant memory for that odious little runt.

Unsurprisingly hardly anyone down here is aware of what has happened. Only Sky seem to be covering the shameful events with any sort of rigour. 

Just now, gogzy said:

:lol:

I said all along that if they proved me wrong I would admit it.  This is me admitting it.

I'll be a good boy, don't want any more posts deleted. :D

It just feels fantastic. Genuinely feels like we are all, club included, on the same page. We have to use this unity to the betterment of the club not let it drift away and revert to the infighting again.

Let's all get behind this statement and go after these bastards. :21:

10 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

OUTSTANDING STATEMENT! 

Slaughtering everyone from Hibs and the FA to the media and Gov, top quality!

I have just had a 1 day ban on Facebook for giving the tims it tight.

I am so proud of our club for not holding back on what should be said, well done Rangers!

:lol:Proud of ye mate!! 1 day Facebook ban!! Fuck the SNP!!