Rangers FC statement

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

No condemnation on his twitter feed but then this cunt pipes up with this! Him and Cosgrove are actually somewhere in Aberdeen going to be discussing Hampden events too! Fucks sake!

I hope to fuck someone at the club is reading this pricks comments and finally get him banned from the stadium for good. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

No condemnation on his twitter feed but then this cunt pipes up with this! Him and Cosgrove are actually somewhere in Aberdeen going to be discussing Hampden events too! Fucks sake!

Pitiful statement from us after a glorious over exuberant celebration, get to fuck spiers sticking up for your wee witches coven where you all stick your tadgers in one another 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Proud of the club tonight and glad they are prepared to take this fight to the bastards who have had their way for too long with us.

I must admit,yesterday has changed me as a person,as i said on another thread,i have deleted my facebook and want nothing to do with anycunt who tries to condone that behaviour towards our club.

I have had enough of being labelled the bad one in this country for simply supporting my club.

I agree. Yesterday has changed me too. Never experienced this kind of hatred before. I'm one of the younger fans so I don't know what it was like decades ago but I've always known we were hated but this just really opened my eyes. 

We need to all unite together and be prepared for this shit to happen again cause it most certainly will. We need to support the club and take action against those who try to do our club, fans ,players and staff any harm. Be it another club, SFA, police or government. It is clear that we are hated top to bottom. 

Never felt this fucking angry after a game before. I want to see Hibernian, SFA, Police and explain why the events of yesterday were allowed to happen and for them to be held accountable. I want to see jailtime, job losses, fines, sanctions, bans, restrictions and any other appropriate punishments handed out.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

That's just out the fucking ballpark. So fucking good.

Just said to @Mr Soprano there as well. For them to say they will not criticise the fans on our side who retaliated and even suggested they were trying to help our players is fucking fantastic.

For Hibs not to have been in touch to check on our players who were assaulted shows the class those republican bastards have got 

I think to get this powerful and damning statement out PRIOR to Hibs, Sturgeon and the like condemning what has gone on before is a stroke of brilliance too, as anything they now say will be purely based on us calling them all out.

The fact nothing has been said or done, whilst not surprising, is disgusting........

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

We haven't had custodians of our club who have been prepared to say it like it is for a long, long time.

There's been too much talk of bigotry in Scotland ignoring the latent bigotry the rest of Scottish football festers inside of them, an irrational hatred of Rangers and our support. It's bred into them, reading forums etc

There was a bloke I grew up with, had no interest in football at all till into his 30's when he started to follow hibs because his brother went. I haven't seen him for years but the last time I saw him, it was H** this, H** that. It's pure and unadulterated bigotry, like apartheid, they can't see it because it's what they believe.

Yup, agree with everything you said,   regarding th bold part.  This statement should turn the heads of everyone who doubted the board would stick up for us and look after us. 

They are taking no shit, and I for one, LOVE it.

A statement that was required - the reaction/reporting to what occurred yesterday has been appalling.  Players were assaulted on the pitch ffs and for some that's meriting a paragraph.  The hatred runs that deep I honestly believe there is a unspoken attitude of "its only Rangers players"

:clap: Well done the Board! I am so proud to be a bear and part of such a tremendous institution that is Rangers Football Club.

Disgusting, although not altogether unsurprising, that Hibs have not even apologised or asked after our players. That's one football club with no shame - the same as their counterparts in parkhead 

Think the fan groups should be following the Club's line and get statements out there. The mhedia may just feel that this one is too difficult to go against us and start giving us good coverage on it and embarrassing every organisation involved. I know, pigs might fly, but where there's life there's hope, well so they say!

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

I'll be a good boy, don't want any more posts deleted. :D

It just feels fantastic. Genuinely feels like we are all, club included, on the same page. We have to use this unity to the betterment of the club not let it drift away and revert to the infighting again.

Let's all get behind this statement and go after these bastards. :21:

(tu)   yesterday has united the bears and long may it continue.

1 minute ago, markem said:

A statement that was required - the reaction/reporting to what occurred yesterday has been appalling.  Players were assaulted on the pitch ffs and for some that's meriting a paragraph.  The hatred runs that deep I honestly believe there is a unspoken attitude of "its only Rangers players"

I felt the media were trying to play this down, sweep it under the carpet, good to see the board also felt this way as well.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think the fan groups should be following the Club's line and get statements out there. The mhedia may just feel that this one is too difficult to go against us and start giving us good coverage on it and embarrassing every organisation involved. I know, pigs might fly, but where there's life there's hope, well so they say!

Yip and it shouldn't be a generic all rangers fans statement.

It should be from each individual group. The club have grabbed this by the balls now the fan groups should follow suit 

Just now, Smile said:

I felt the media were trying to play this down, sweep it under the carpet, good to see the board also felt this way as well.

Absolutely agree - as Dar't said earlier enough is enough and its good the club are taking that stance too.