Donations thread for arrested bears on Saturday's legal fees

thebooler

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Maybe they're going to buy shares with the money?

Apparently they can't buy shares. 

They have committed funds to a project at Auchenhowie for improving youth development facilities

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

FollowFollow could redeem themselves by starting their own fund and if they wanted to at the end could merge the two pots by someone neutral?

that way they can still help and be stubborn about it if that's what they want 

not ideal but job still done 

Fuck giving him a penny with his track record

7 hours ago, The Louden Tavern said:

Have you actually thought that you might be putting people off donating with some of your comments 

RM

Over the 3k mark now folks. I'd imagine it'll take a wee jump over the weekend as people get paid.

Thanks to all who've supported so far.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Over the 3k mark now folks. I'd imagine it'll take a wee jump over the weekend as people get paid.

Thanks to all who've supported so far.

I will be one of them. Hate this monthly pay. :(

25 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

For the sake of transparency, which individual is holding the money,when will they release accounts and on what criteria will the funds be distributed?

RM

You would see when you donated it goes into a Just Giving account. It will be held there until it requires to be withdrawn.

I'm sure VB Admin will have accounts.

I don't know the distribution criteria other than it will be used to help any Bears who were arrested on Saturday.

VB Admin may be able to assist you with a more in depth reply of you'd like to ask them, or I could pass on your request if you so wish.

34 minutes ago, thebooler said:

You would see when you donated it goes into a Just Giving account. It will be held there until it requires to be withdrawn.

I don't know the distribution criteria other than it will be used to help any Bears who were arrested on Saturday.

VB Admin may be able to assist you with a more in depth reply of you'd like to ask them, or I could pass on your request if you so wish.

I quote 'we', I thought you were involved that's why I asked you. Are you involved with it?

I have no doubt whatsoever that the VB will do the right thing

14 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

I quote 'we', I thought you were involved that's why I asked you. Are you involved with it?

I have no doubt whatsoever that the VB will do the right thing

Sorry, I'm not sure what 'we' you're referring too, or in which context.

47 minutes ago, thebooler said:

If I want a an answer from VB I will ask one of the organ grinders, not a message boy

So it's bye bye from me RM

23 hours ago, The Louden Tavern said:

For the sake of transparency, which individual is holding the money,when will they release accounts and on what criteria will the funds be distributed?

RM

You quoted Booler when you asked this, he answered then you said this below.

22 hours ago, The Louden Tavern said:

If I want a an answer from VB I will ask one of the organ grinders, not a message boy

So it's bye bye from me RM

This makes no sense.