Euro 2016

Gaz52

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iceland 100/1 as an each way shot at 1/2 for the top 2! Worth a fiver each way considering the qualifying campaign they had! 

Also going with England at 8/1!

in all honesty though can't see past France however 10/3 not high enough to tempt me! After the season Iv had im not putting any big money on it!

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 0:45 PM, Gaz52 said:

Anyone doing any outright bets?

I must say I like the look of Italy at 16/1.

France to win and Griezmann top goalscorer is quite a good bet at 20/1 as well.

euros.png

I think italy will do well as they wont concede many , not sure if they will get enough goals though 

Iceland & Portugal @ 7/2 
Belgium & Italy @ 11/10 
Germany & Poland @ 6/5 
Czech Republic & Spain @ 7/2 
England & Slovakia @ 9/2 
France & Romania @ 5/2 

Did any 5 from 6 & accumulator (dual forecast). If all 6 come in pays over £10k for my 14quid.

Paddy Power are doing an offer bet £25 on top goalscorer and they will give you £5 free bet for every goal they score. Was thinking Giroud at 16/1 was not a bad price but they have Griezmann, Payet and Martial as well. 

4 hours ago, Travelrug said:

Iceland & Portugal @ 7/2 
Belgium & Italy @ 11/10 
Germany & Poland @ 6/5 
Czech Republic & Spain @ 7/2 
England & Slovakia @ 9/2 
France & Romania @ 5/2 

Did any 5 from 6 & accumulator (dual forecast). If all 6 come in pays over £10k for my 14quid.

Paddy Power are doing an offer bet £25 on top goalscorer and they will give you £5 free bet for every goal they score. Was thinking Giroud at 16/1 was not a bad price but they have Griezmann, Payet and Martial as well. 

Sportingbet does a group forecast promo.Think its 10k if you get them all.You might as well have a free entry with covers to your bet.

Can't shake the feeling Italy will spring a surprise.

Will probably just end up taking the Germans though due to their tournament record.

Skybet doing a £3 free bet for every win on a £10 outright bet.

Top goalscorer I'm tempted to go for Lewandowski but he'd have to do it by himself. Poland are pish.

Group Duals: France & Switzerland, Germany & Poland, Belgium & Italy, Portugal & Austria - £25 returns £360. Don't trust the other 2 groups and actually don't really trust Portugal.

Not to qualify from groups: Turkey, Sweden, Iceland, Romania, Ukraine - £10 returns £460 and £65 super yankee returns £750 with a bit of a safety net if 1 or 2 get away.