The Ghosts Of Ibrox

minstral

My sister and cousins were doing the Ibrox tour on Friday past, and a guy called Chris was their guide. The were shown our dressing room along with other people on the tour. One lady went to take a photo of the strips on the pegs, but was taking her time, and Chris said what are you waiting for. She said i am waiting for that man to move out of the way, and Chris said there is no man there. She then got the photo, and when they checked it, there was orbs on the photo.

Chris then told a story of the night he was working late, and was walking along the corridor, and nearly bumped into this man, but when he turned around, the man had gone. Chris said he thinks there are ghosts of old players and managers who wander around our club, and would love it to be true.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, stevie__ said:

You've been watching too much of that charlatan Derek Acorah neeber.

I think the lady must have had a couple a puffs on a doobie on her way in. 

So must Chris the tour guide.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ignorance is bliss stevie  :wink:

Ignorance is not believing in ghosts all of a sudden? 

Because people write child's bed time stories about them and TV shows are made about hunting them down. It doesn't make them real neeber. Star-trek and Hollywood has even got people believing in such things as aliens ffs. 

14 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Can that ghost sneak on the park and score the winning goal against Celtic next season.

It's just a pity the cup final wasn't played at Ibrox or we could have hoped it would have filled in for Keirnan whom had gone missing.

2 hours ago, minstral said:

My sister and cousins were doing the Ibrox tour on Friday past, and a guy called Chris was their guide. The were shown our dressing room along with other people on the tour. One lady went to take a photo of the strips on the pegs, but was taking her time, and Chris said what are you waiting for. She said i am waiting for that man to move out of the way, and Chris said there is no man there. She then got the photo, and when they checked it, there was orbs on the photo.

Chris then told a story of the night he was working late, and was walking along the corridor, and nearly bumped into this man, but when he turned around, the man had gone. Chris said he thinks there are ghosts of old players and managers who wander around our club, and would love it to be true.

A lot of people can't bring themselves to have an open-mind about 'paranormal' stuff. I've never seen a ghost that I'm aware of or experienced anything that I'd class as paranormal but it's something that has always interested me. 

Cool story!