minstral

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, minstral said:

My sister and cousins were doing the Ibrox tour on Friday past, and a guy called Chris was their guide. The were shown our dressing room along with other people on the tour. One lady went to take a photo of the strips on the pegs, but was taking her time, and Chris said what are you waiting for. She said i am waiting for that man to move out of the way, and Chris said there is no man there. She then got the photo, and when they checked it, there was orbs on the photo.

Chris then told a story of the night he was working late, and was walking along the corridor, and nearly bumped into this man, but when he turned around, the man had gone. Chris said he thinks there are ghosts of old players and managers who wander around our club, and would love it to be true.

I would love to have seen that picture ... I always feel if there is something more to consciousness than just the functioning of a few pounds of biological material then places that are often thought about would tend to gather the energy

Before last Saturday, thought the east end of Hampden park had a few Rangers friendly spirits hanging around.  The turf rising for their penalty miss in the semi-final, the unusual spin and change of direction of the ball when Jelavic scored a few years back, even Davis goal in same game going in off the post.

However, think they must have left with quarter of an hour to go on Saturday.

What has happened to the traditional Protestant Bible based Education System in this country? The dead don't walk the earth you foolish men, like in some sort of spiritual state of purgatory ( a Romanistic man made place only conceived by Rome to get more coin out of the poor, sad, grieving families, a place not once refered to in Holy Scripture). Half of yez need to go back to Sunday School and learn yer histories and Creed's of the Church.

Why is it big Minstral says he seen a ghost and everyone believes him but I say I shagged Madonna and every cunt calls me an arse? Eh?!

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

Why is it big Minstral says he seen a ghost and everyone believes him but I say I shagged Madonna and every cunt calls me an arse? Eh?!

I never said i had seen any ghost mate.

• 11 months later...

I am that tour guide just to clear up any doubt the curious incident with the photo did happen .

however after being asked if I had ever seen anything spooky I remarked how I had  merely once caught something out of the corner of my eye one night ( Christmas Day no drink taken lol ?) .

11 minutes ago, Britonstreetblue said:

I am that tour guide just to clear up any doubt the curious incident with the photo did happen .

however after being asked if I had ever seen anything spooky I remarked how I had  merely once caught something out of the corner of my eye one night ( Christmas Day no drink taken lol ?) .

Did ye aye?

On 24/05/2016 at 11:19 AM, minstral said:

My sister and cousins were doing the Ibrox tour on Friday past, and a guy called Chris was their guide. The were shown our dressing room along with other people on the tour. One lady went to take a photo of the strips on the pegs, but was taking her time, and Chris said what are you waiting for. She said i am waiting for that man to move out of the way, and Chris said there is no man there. She then got the photo, and when they checked it, there was orbs on the photo.

Chris then told a story of the night he was working late, and was walking along the corridor, and nearly bumped into this man, but when he turned around, the man had gone. Chris said he thinks there are ghosts of old players and managers who wander around our club, and would love it to be true.

Interesting story, I would love to have seen the pic. Maybe these guys http://www.thegpi.co.uk/about-2/methodolgy/  could be invited to Ibrox to do a study. 

On 24/05/2016 at 8:54 PM, The Ibrox Derry said:

What has happened to the traditional Protestant Bible based Education System in this country? The dead don't walk the earth you foolish men, like in some sort of spiritual state of purgatory ( a Romanistic man made place only conceived by Rome to get more coin out of the poor, sad, grieving families, a place not once refered to in Holy Scripture). Half of yez need to go back to Sunday School and learn yer histories and Creed's of the Church.

Very true