• Northern ireland
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

Had to go for the Viking Gers myself; not only do they wear the right colours but their support could be mistaken for ours at times with the identical bar scarves hoisted aloft. Plus, they're just a helluva lot of fun to watch. Fingers crossed for an Iceland/Wales final. :-)

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cunts.

Must be sick, I think it's hilarious, the faux offended dedicated  need to lighten up, some of the same ones posting Maddy McCann jomes.

Rooney is an arrogant tossr ===  Sometimes not always the best team win. Once they got in the lead we knew it would be difficult to get the goal back because they are well organised.

The commentator compared Iceland to San Marino which I thought was hugely disrespectful and pretty clueless, England never even came close to breaking down that defence and even at the penalty if the goalie had left Sterling alone that would have drifted out for a goal kick.

I love the Iceland chant with all their hands above their heads getting louder and louder.

32 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The commentator compared Iceland to San Marino which I thought was hugely disrespectful and pretty clueless, England never even came close to breaking down that defence and even at the penalty if the goalie had left Sterling alone that would have drifted out for a goal kick.

I love the Iceland chant with all their hands above their heads getting louder and louder.

I heard nothing but disrespect for Iceland from the BBC and TalkSport, obviously neither of them have paid any attention to what Iceland have been doing this tournament. 

1 minute ago, Da Kool Blue said:

I heard nothing but disrespect for Iceland from the BBC and TalkSport, obviously neither of them have paid any attention to what Iceland have been doing this tournament. 

They will never win anything till they show some humility and respect , they are the most arrogant bastards on the planet.

1 hour ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Are you really surprised? They didn't do any research on any of the smaller nations in this tournament.