• Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Tartan trannies and rebel loving scumbags getting all excited about England loosing is not surprising. What is rather sad is Rangers fans gloating about it as well... 

I enjoy any arrogant team getting pumped (Chelsea, Man Utd, Septic ect.) that's the only reason I enjoyed last night and enjoyed the tears of pricks like Linekar and Ian Wright, who thought they had the game won before a ball was kicked.

However, the bitter Tartan Trannies lapping it up as if it's a result for Scotland is pathetic and tragic. 

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Tartan trannies and rebel loving scumbags getting all excited about England loosing is not surprising. What is rather sad is Rangers fans gloating about it as well... 

Quote of the week mate.

Some weird comments on here but then the internet Rangers fan is a bit "different".

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Get it up ya boring bastard (tu)

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I congratulate Iceland 100%. They showed team work and a work ethic. Fully deserved to win by all accounts (I didn't watch it).. And yes I did smile at how that wee Team could beat England. Some of the posts on here from Bears has been a little cringeworthy though.. 

What's being Bears got to do with it?

And so we add to the list of what Rangers fans are supposed to do...

Thing number 1264: Not laugh at England getting butt-fucked by a footballing pygmy.

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What's being Bears got to do with it?

And so we add to the list of what Rangers fans are supposed to do...

Thing number 1264: Not laugh at England getting butt-fucked by a pigmy at football. 

Apparently you have to support England in international tournaments but not other Scottish teams in Europe. That's how it works Inigo ffs, you should know that.

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Tbh Scotland have not qualified for fuck all in 18 years, that's pretty embarrassing whichever way you try to look at it.

I'd take a pumping in the last 16 by Iceland rather than a back hander by Georgia in the qualifiers.

18?  Thought it was longer than that, or does it just seem that way.  

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

I for one really enjoyed watching England's over priced/hyped players being put in their place by Iceland.:541:

It got me wondering is this the worst result by a British side in the history of the game? 

Celtic getting fucked 5-0 by Artmedia Bratislava is probably the most embarrassing result in British football history. It gets additional embarrassment cred for being against the paedos.

The media, English in particular bring much of the abuse upon themselves.  They have built up the EPL and over hyped a no more than decent product.  They totally over exagget the ability if  players and turn them into world superstars which they are not with Rooney and now Raheem Sterling being just two examples.

English football and the English media need to retreat from planet fantasy and join the rest of us in the real world.

Dear English media, your superstars are not, they are very fukking average, once you accept that fact, get over yourselves then ou might beat Iceland next time around.

The Iceland team may be stuck in the 80s, English football pundits are stuck in 1966.

What a bunch of precious fannies on here. It's win win don't you see that? If England do well I'm quite happy cause I actually quite like a lot of their players, if on the other hand they get beat then I can point to the astonishing arrogance of their commentators and press.

But let's face it England are out because of an utterly clueless manager, I had thought England would do well because I thought the days of playing a formation to accommodate the top players was a thing of the past.

Sterling hopeless on the wing

Rooney hopeless in the midfield

Wilkshire should never have been there

Rashford given 5 minutes to try and save them FFS seriously.

Carrol the only plan B option, not even on the ferry.

The players, fans, commentators and press need to wake the fuck up. Playing in the EPL does not make you world class. It does not give you determination or passion. The richest league in the world is harming the development of the young English players.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

The richest league in the world is harming the development of the young English players.

This! The best young English players are being stifled. The irony is that one of the reasons the EPL was set up was to help the national team. All it has done is make a lot of average players and managers very, very rich.

So arrogant at half in the studio at 2-1 down, they were asking if Joe Hart should be dropped for the 1/4 final. I don't think he will be dropped for it, but he definitely won't be picked for it. Unless it's as a studio summariser.