Demonstration

Ever since Saturday, I come on here hoping to see there's been a march organised similar to our last rightful march to the steps of Hampden because enough is enough, it's time to take the fight to these haters. I'm not sure who organised it last time around tbh but wished they'd do so again, this time starting in George Square.  We need to show these haters that there efforts are in vain. A stop off at the Daily Record offices and BBC headquarters wouldn't go amiss as these reprobates lead the way in the hate for our club.  Fed up being made to feel like we're a minority in this country.  Enoughs enough.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if anything gets organised, I'll be there.

To feck with this shite. If nothings done, there's going to be a death sooner rather than later.

That anti-sectarian law has worked out good, eh!

If we do stage anything make sure it's recorded on video in its entirety as we'll no doubt be accused of violence and rioting even if there is none.

its hard to see a way back from this too many influential roles in this country in all meaningful organisations are held by those who are blatantly against us.

This has to be the start of our next journey, the journey to regain some control in this cesspit of a country.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Or perhaps we show some patience and await the enquiry outcome.

but I'll keep the pitchfork sharpened 

For hibs to get a fine at best, and for the media slander to continue

32 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Ever since Saturday, I come on here hoping to see there's been a march organised similar to our last rightful march to the steps of Hampden because enough is enough, it's time to take the fight to these haters. I'm not sure who organised it last time around tbh but wished they'd do so again, this time starting in George Square.  We need to show these haters that there efforts are in vain. A stop off at the Daily Record offices and BBC headquarters wouldn't go amiss as these reprobates lead the way in the hate for our club.  Fed up being made to feel like we're a minority in this country.  Enoughs enough.

We need a high profile figure or group to organise/lead. VB, the new Club1872 are a good start and rep's from the Club?

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

If we do stage anything make sure it's recorded on video in its entirety as we'll no doubt be accused of violence and rioting even if there is none.

its hard to see a way back from this too many influential roles in this country in all meaningful organisations are held by those who are blatantly against us.

This has to be the start of our next journey, the journey to regain some control in this cesspit of a country.

Our apathy has been our downfall. That must change NOW!

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That will be the second demo and I foresee sharpened pitch forks needed as I have this feeling it won't be reading to good for us.

28 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There's certainly justifiable arguments to whether it's before or after any investigations.

If there is a whitewash and it certainly looks as if it might be then I'm sure a mass demonstration will occur.

28 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That will be the second demo and I foresee sharpened pitch forks needed as I have this feeling it won't be reading to good for us.

I don't think we should march on assumptions. This is where we have to trust the clubs custodians to fight for us and early indications are they won't roll over - a march pre enquiry outcome just reeks!

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don't think we should march on assumptions. This is where we have to trust the clubs custodians to fight for us and early indications are they won't roll over - a march pre enquiry outcome just reeks!

Reeks of what ffs? I was there and never seen the picture being portrayed. Best of luck to the club fighting this nonsense but I'd be much happier venting my displeasure of these cunts with a march amongst my own!

9 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Reeks of what ffs? I was there and never seen the picture being portrayed. Best of luck to the club fighting this nonsense but I'd be much happier venting my displeasure of these cunts with a march amongst my own!

Sharpen the pitchforks! 

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

There's certainly justifiable arguments to whether it's before or after any investigations.

If there is a whitewash and it certainly looks as if it might be then I'm sure a mass demonstration will occur.

The statements of hatred are already out there and many more to come. This is a well tried and proven tactic that will embed in the minds of the public at large that we are guilty no matter the outcome of any report, which to be honest, will have us guilty along with Hivs in any case.

If we let all the lying speeches of hatred go unchecked, then we will deserve all that we are about to get. We need to be out there and not just giving large on keyboards, because thus far, we have failed miserably in changing public opinion and the minds of the politicos and the hate speeches just keep on coming!

1 hour ago, bluenose1975 said:

Waiting on the Internet to organise a March? Get off your arse and organise it yourself