Hampden Cup Final Shame

Virtuoso

Excellently put together but again nothing will happen. No one in the media will ever pick up on it and say we are right 

would love one day these articles to go from being circulated among ourselves to actually being an opinion piece in a newspaper 

maybe change the narrative to Rangers caused it and SNP getting a hard time from Rangers fans and you will be a guest writer for the Record or Herald 

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Excellently put together but again nothing will happen. No one in the media will ever pick up on it and say we are right 

would love one day these articles to go from being circulated among ourselves to actually being an opinion piece in a newspaper 

maybe change the narrative to Rangers caused it and SNP getting a hard time from Rangers fans and you will be a guest writer for the Record or Herald 

What comes around goesvaround mate They IN the not too distant future are going to need us thats when we should remind them that we are the people.

Superb peice that.

That mceleney is a right wanker of the highest order.

Overheard him giving it big licks about having an argument with someone from the O/O online,was close to getting involved but i was woth the missus and the wains so didn't want to cause a scene,but believe me he is a fucking bigot.

From what i hear,he isn't even liked amongst his fellow Snp party in Inverclyde.

29 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

This country is a fucking shitehole if you are a Rangers fan/protestant/unionist........The thing is though, we will NEVER EVER give in to our haters, fuck them, NO SURRENDER!

To be fair we have and we do - at an alarming rate.

Rangers fans and Protestants who vote SNP and Rangers fans/custodians of the club turning into handwringers and letting our enemies win in the shape of giving up the Billy Boys and not fighting it ... likewise the Famine Song etc.

We have been far too apathetic for far too long. I'd like to think this is the change that we need for a fightback but we've had many false dawns when it comes to this in recent years. I thought going down to division 3 would have cemented our support but it didn't it divided us way more than any fenian ever could.

One of the best pieces I've read on this whole sorry matter. 

We are one of the biggest obstructions to snp's goal of independence and we'll have to face up to it. It's going to be a long battle , but our history tells you we don't surrender . 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

One of the best pieces I've read on this whole sorry matter. 

We are one of the biggest obstructions to snp's goal of independence and we'll have to face up to it. It's going to be a long battle , but our history tells you we don't surrender . 

Another vote to leave at the referendum and they will be fucked for indy ref 2 for a generation. Get out and vote to leave and get involved in local councils,unions and pester the fuck out of your MSP's. We need to get active and agitate these cunts at there nice wee cosy fuckin meetings. GET INVOLVED :uk: 

SNP rooted in sectarianism and corruption. Rotten to the core. They control the police and to a large extent influence the media. Until this political party lose power, or at least begin to represent every single person living in Scotland on an equal basis, anyone connected to Rangers or Britishness will be victimised.

The SNP make no secrets of their agenda. Slowly they are being caught out but their ideas of independence is to grind the nation down, to continually bring up the referendum in the hope that one day enough will get so fed up with it the Yes voters will outnumber the No. We must keep fighting and highlighting the injustices dealt out by this political mob.

No surrender

:uk:

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair we have and we do - at an alarming rate.

Rangers fans and Protestants who vote SNP and Rangers fans/custodians of the club turning into handwringers and letting our enemies win in the shape of giving up the Billy Boys and not fighting it ... likewise the Famine Song etc.

We have been far too apathetic for far too long. I'd like to think this is the change that we need for a fightback but we've had many false dawns when it comes to this in recent years. I thought going down to division 3 would have cemented our support but it didn't it divided us way more than any fenian ever could.

I don't believe that for one minute, from what i've read and seen on here, what with Club 1872 becoming the voice of the fans, and uniting those same fans, imo we are more galvanised than ever before, I think you're way off the mark.

2 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

I don't believe that for one minute, from what i've read and seen on here, what with Club 1872 becoming the voice of the fans, and uniting those same fans, imo we are more galvanised than ever before, I think you're way off the mark.

Are you having a laugh mate? the fans threatened each other over the Tannadice boycott, they took sides when it came to every person that came through our boardroom, speak to each other like shite on here and social media.

Are you aware of the boardroom section on here, for example? for you to say club 1872 has galvanized the fans is ridiculous - they made a fantastic start yesterday with the statement against the enemies of the last week but that's it was, a start.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Are you having a laugh mate? the fans threatened each other over the Tannadice boycott, they took sides when it came to every person that came through our boardroom, speak to each other like shite on here and social media.

Are you aware of the boardroom section on here, for example? for you to say club 1872 has galvanized the fans is ridiculous - they made a fantastic start yesterday with the statement against the enemies of the last week but that's it was, a start.

They've only just started ffs, give them a chance, as for bringing up the Tannadice boycott that's in the past, we've a good management team, and we will in time have a good team as well, all of those things galvanises a support, so don't be so down on stuff just because we didn't see eye to eye over the last few years, things are defo better and imo will get even better, so to answer your question, no, i'm not having a laugh, keep the faith and cheer up.....:)

5 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

They've only just started ffs, give them a chance, as for bringing up the Tannadice boycott that's in the past, we've a good management team, and we will in time have a good team as well, all of those things galvanises a support, so don't be so down on stuff just because we didn't see eye to eye over the last few years, things are defo better and imo will get even better, so to answer your question, no, i'm not having a laugh, keep the faith and cheer up.....:)

What part of "it's a good start" did you not understand? they've not been around long enough to do anything good, or bad, or galvanize the fans. I am more hopeful of them and the sort of output they may have in light of yesterdays statement, though.

I know the Tannadice boycott and other stuff I mentioned is in the past, but that's the whole point - the point I made about going down to division 3 was that it should have united us and you said you didn't believe it for one minute. I gave you good examples and you say to it "it's all in the past" lol

I am cheery btw.