Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

So how does the waiting list work ? My son is on it,

1) Will the fans on the waiting list be offered a season ticket in one of the areas they selected  and the TO will work down the list per application date ?

2) Will fans on the waiting list be offered a ticket prior to public sale ?

3) If the answer to 2 is yes then I would take it that a public sale is unlikely .

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

1) Will the fans on the waiting list be offered a season ticket in one of the areas they selected  and the TO will work down the list per application date ?

3) If the answer to 2 is yes then I would take it that a public sale is unlikely .

something i would like to know aswell . i got my name down on it aswell .i was told by woman on phone i should hear between 5 june and 1st week of july.

3 hours ago, jamess said:

Maybe some will expand into cup games before the semi-final stage...........................

Yeah, I go to all the games myself and this season sign up for away gamea as well so hoping for a decent amount of trips.

As far as  I am aware regarding the waiting list for ST's, is that the ones who were on the waiting list first, get sorted first.

Depending on when you went on the waiting list , is what  depends on when they get round to you.

What seats are left is another question? And I expect most areas are sold out.

Personally, if it can be done, I would be round there on public sale day and get it sorted there and then.

Big queues likely, but maybe not as there can't be much more to be sold on public sales.

18 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

If I remember correctly m8 the waiting list far outweighed the number of season tickets expected to be left, so I would have thought a public sale will be unlikely, only time will tell I suppose but as a club it's a great position to be in

Me and the  boy got ours this morning.

Sneaked home from work to purchase online,ssshhhhh.

I checked the boxes for cup finals but it booted me back then straight to checkout so unsure if the option remained checked?

Anybody else have this problem.

Club deck loyal,cannot wait!

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Me and the  boy got ours this morning.

Sneaked home from work to purchase online,ssshhhhh.

I checked the boxes for cup finals but it booted me back then straight to checkout so unsure if the option remained checked?

Anybody else have this problem.

Club deck loyal,cannot wait!

Think you've to check the box for away games to be eligible for priority semi and final tickets mate.

43 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Think you've to check the box for away games to be eligible for priority semi and final tickets mate.

Ahhh maybe thats what it is.

I don't have that option as this is our first season tickets.

Cheers mate.

i'm so glad i got my season ticket when everyone was boycotting. got a fantastic seat in SJ-F4. if i were to try buy one this season i'd not have much of a choice. looks like the club deck is the only area with a lot of seats left. well there is the broomloan stand but they don't get games against that lot in the season ticket do they?