Exuberance Of Fans at Rangers Hibs Matches.

tannerall

Exuberance at a Rangers-Hibs match goes back a long way for me. 

And over the years I've been exuberant at many games involving Hibs. 

1975 Colin Stein's header to win the first league in a long time at Easter Road. Years of frustration and missed opportunity peeled away in that golden moment.

Here's Colin being exuberant after that goal.

3839633.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

Then the magic of helicopter Sunday, wee Nacho scored a crucial goal, but the title's fate was not in our hands, then McDonald scored two and against the odds we were champions. I was probably the most exuberant I have been in my life.

Onward to the first game of last season, bad start totally turned around to a 6-2 win and the football was magnificent, hadn't seen the like before from a Rangers team. I was exuberant.

Forward to the crucial Rangers Hibs game at Ibrox that looked like it would determine the league winners. 4-2 we won with a great display of football. I was exuberant. 

Of course there was never a sense of exuberance at a Gers Hibs cup final. Hibs did not do cup finals that often, and when they did they tended to lie down to the likes of cellic, cellic,cellic and most other teams.

So here's my point, many a time I've been exuberant at football games involving Rangers but at no point did I want to waste that terrific feeling by attacking a fellow football fan. 

So what the hell did exuberance have to do with the Hibs fans attack on our fans after they won the final. Answer nothing. Those Hibs fans who stormed on to the pitch weren't exuberant because they won the cup,

Those fans knew exactly what they were doing, and any exuberance had disappeared as their hatred of fellow football fans took over. 

Exuberance had nothing to do with it, it was simply hatred.

33 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Exuberance, according to Oxford English Dictionary,full of excitement and cheerfulness.  I don't think that describes those fuckers last week. 

You could exuberantly park a kitchen devil in some cunts chest.

Reckon the mutants were pretty full of excitement and cheerfulness as they cause carnage and acted like cowardly scum.

Maybe a little bit off the topic of exuberance at Rangers V Hivs games,old mate, but football related none the less. I was lucky enough to be at the Legia Warsaw V  Pogoń Szczecin game only six days earlier that decided the Championship of Poland, which Legia won and gained them a spot in the CL elimination rounds.

Here are some post-match pictures from those 2 games mentioned; One shows 'Exuberance and Celebration"  while the other shows "Assault and Rioting"

Can you spot the difference?

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

image.thumb.jpeg.9104b9edf63877a8ba635ce53ea19b81.jpeg

SCUM.jpg

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Maybe it is because they tell lies?

After reading all the shit their board uttered on Saturday, I know that they are all liars.

Surely the bastions of sporting integrity wouldn't lie?