Well Done Bocadillo Coffee

thebooler

5 minutes ago, bennyali said:

I thought a sensory room was for disabled children or adults with learning difficulties. Why would the club have one? 

So that disabled children and adults can go to Ibrox and use the room there...

34 minutes ago, bennyali said:

I thought a sensory room was for disabled children or adults with learning difficulties. Why would the club have one? 

This new project is to benefit our young fans who can’t always cope with the rigours and noise of the game and a group of fans has taken it upon themselves to raise money to get the project up and running.

The Sensory space is being championed by the Disability Matters Group, which was formed in October last year to improve facilities for all of our disabled fans. The space will enable parents to enjoy the match with their children or whilst their kids enjoy a bit of peace doing their own thing.

From the club website.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/ibrox-sensory-space-collection/

As fans we get battered from pillar to post with little or no  mention of the "off our own back stuff" like GB's fantastic Erskine (and other) schemes/deals, young Joshua Adair and Lee Welsh most  worthy collections amongst others, that the rank and file will gladly do their little bit to try and help.

The 18k plus raised from bocadillo is fantastic, I will look for them when i'm out and about.

4 hours ago, bennyali said:

Awaits to be outraged...

Never mind.

Seriously though, well done to everyone involved. This is a top, top effort and an innovative scheme for a fitba club. Brilliant.

Hopefully other clubs and establishments follow suit. Well done again. I had no idea about this. I doff my cap big time.

Fantastic. Well done Rangers. 

22 minutes ago, bennyali said:

I feel daft as fuck now. I thought it was some special youth player improvement idea Warburton brought over from Tottenham.

A rather hasty two-footed tackle there, mate.

:wink:

We've all made a CU Next Tuesday of it on here at one time or another. 

I am sure all is forgiven; I had no idea that this was on the go either.

Fantastic achievement. I think our club and fans have done amazing things for charity over the last few years. Its not just the things we read about from the club or the fundraising on we see on here. Supporters up and down the country and beyond are involved in local charity work. It doesn't matter what others think about us, we know "WATP".