Elephant man leaving hivs?

Moobs

Aye seen it there. Their team is gonna be ripped apart and sold off. Manager probably off and players will be punted. Hope they enjoy their cup win though and of course life in the championship yet again .... this season will be tougher for them and they might never recover from it.

3 minutes ago, one55 said:

Aye seen it there. Their team is gonna be ripped apart and sold off. Manager probably off and players will be punted. Hope they enjoy their cup win though and of course life in the championship yet again .... this season will be tougher for them and they might never recover from it.

Here's hoping

3 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Will be interesting to see who comes up next season, because it won't be Hibs, Dundee Utd or St Mirren.

I honestly wouldn't rule out Dunfermline. Play-Offs a very big possibility for them.

The last twice hertz won the cup they dropped like a stone the following season. Let's hope it's the same for their neighbours. I hope hivs next derby is in a couple of seasons against Edinburgh City. C'mon the city.

52 minutes ago, one55 said:

Really hope it is crash and burn time for them and for Dundee United.  

1 hour ago, one55 said:

Not to mention a huge fine from the investigation coupled with perhaps playing cup games behind closed doors, one way or the other they surely have to get more than a slap on the wrist from SFA for their supposed over exuberance. Fuck them, you reap what you sow

35 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Not to mention a huge fine from the investigation coupled with perhaps playing cup games behind closed doors, one way or the other they surely have to get more than a slap on the wrist from SFA for their supposed over exuberance. Fuck them, you reap what you sow

If they don't get at least a ban from next years Scottish cup then I've lost any small bit of faith I had left!!

9 minutes ago, Moobs said:

If they don't get at least a ban from next years Scottish cup then I've lost any small bit of faith I had left!!

there is no chance in hell the holders of the cup wont be allowed to defend it, the scottish game is a joke enough without that happening

29 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Not sure about the ban on the team, as JBJ pointed out the players no matter how much we don't like them, had nothing to do with it

Their fans and the excuses of their chairman that does deserve some severe punishment. Empty stadium and his resignation would be the very least I would think